Sponsored

*** Ecoboost Mustang Project Forced4! ***

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
Lol hey I've seen that car before.i was just on book face commenting.Good to make the connection:)
Adam
Edit: now that I see the slip you're def. going to kill it with some stickies.
Sponsored

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
Correct will hopefully be getting it in next week will install and then need to get Torrie to re-adjust the tune with the intake then as soon as I get my tires in will test it out at the strip.
That's good to hear. I would love to see what the car can do with just tune and intake. I'm sure somebody will do it sooner or later.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
No I'm not lol. That's my current daily driver! I'm trying to get a gt pp 2015 metallic grey. My sonata 2.0T is not stock, has some mods and getting 36mpg. Is an awesome daily
LOL a HYUNDAI SONATA? to each thier own.

JustSpeed7 - I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with the intake and new tires. I was just looking at the JLT intake and it looks pretty good. I'm betting you make 12s next outing

Bambinv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting

JustSpeed7 - I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with the intake and new tires. I was just looking at the JLT intake and it looks pretty good. I'm betting you make 12s next outing
Yes is my beater I use daily.... Could run high 12s with sticky tires. I ran the 13.3 with a 2.3 60ft... Lol

SFR SONATA 13.3@108:

Sponsored

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
The new turbo sonata/optima are no joke. They have a lot better pull on a roll than the Eco does.I wouldn't race one at highway speeds in a stock Eco that's for sure.

stormtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
No I'm not lol. That's my current daily driver! I'm trying to get a gt pp 2015 metallic grey. My sonata 2.0T is not stock, has some mods and getting 36mpg. Is an awesome daily
What do you all have done to that thing! Lol. They make like 270hp stock right?

OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Thanks guys! I am hoping to break 12s with the tires and intake, and go from there.

OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Little teaser picked up a set of wheels can't wait to put them on next week there nothing fancy but they will hold me over for now ; )

Sponsored
OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Finally I've had some time I was able to get the new wheels mounted yesterday mind you the car is dirty here is a before and after picture of the wheel swap let me know what you think? I love the multi-spoke look and I now have wider 275's out back these wheels will hold me over until later down the road when I get an aftermarket set of wheels that I really like.

Forza Aerospace

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
We will be testing our intake (JLT) and tune (VMP Tuning) package at the next Sunday Sunday February 1st at OSW. You should bring your EB out for some runs.

OP
OP
JustSpeed7

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I would love to but I wont have my tires by then and I kinda feel its going to be useless without them, but maybe I will we shall see I appreciate the invite though what tires are you running? And are you auto or manual? I have my stock Performance Package Ecoboost wheels and tires for sale if your interested.

We will be testing our intake (JLT) and tune (VMP Tuning) package at the next Sunday Sunday February 1st at OSW. You should bring your EB out for some runs.

Forza Aerospace

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Haven't locked in a tire yet. Let me know the next time you go and I will try and make it. Should be fun with two stout EB's!
Sponsored