BenGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
I just had Lund tune my 2016 stage 2. Drives better than stock and yes the EB tune is complete garbage. Surges, lags and leaves hp on the table.

JackolanternGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately, because of CARB certification, they won’t revise their tunes. I’m going with Lund so I can get my money’s worth and actually enjoy driving the car.
Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Street Supercharger Kit w/ Tuner (15-17 GT) So if I purchased this kit, get it w/o tune & get Lund tune?

Sponsored

Patriot Six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Street Supercharger Kit w/ Tuner (15-17 GT) So if I purchased this kit, get it w/o tune & get Lund tune?
Unless you need the CARB sticker then just do the Lund tune after you install with the Edelbrock tune, but the Lund tune transformed the car.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
U will need to buy BDX or Ngauge if u order it w/o tune so u have something to data log and install the tune

JackolanternGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
Unless you need the CARB sticker then just do the Lund tune after you install with the Edelbrock tune, but the Lund tune transformed the car.
So if I don’t need carb sticker, just go w Lund tune?

Patriot Six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Yes

Sponsored

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
It's a California thing. Just have Lund tune it and enjoy the torque monster. Pay no attention to the haters.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just get the tuner kit (#15899 from memory). Lund will tell you which injectors they prefer etc.

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Just get the tuner kit (#15899 from memory). Lund will tell you which injectors they prefer etc.
ID1050x is what they prefer (also for E85 should you go that route). I have already discussed everything with them, unfortunately company cutbacks and home responsibilties have set me back. :/

OP
OP

Speedbump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
After all of the headaches with the EB kit, I sent the car back to the dealer I purchased it from. They made me an offer I couldn’t pass up and sold me a 2020 GT500 at a price I couldn’t pass on.

Good luck to anyone working with edelbrock on their tune. They’ll walk you through all sorts of stuff only to two you they’ve not seen these issues before, can’t change the tune, try this try that. It’s not a fun process

Patriot Six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Awesome. Good luck with that beast. I'm almost done building my poor man's GT500. LOL
Sponsored