I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
So gone through the threads, searched the Net and still cant find a solid answer...

So some say to change oil much sooner(like 3k which is nuts btw). Others say your good to go with stock intervals with a quality oil... So any actual evidence either way for the Modern Coyote engine? I know there were issues with older engine(non fuel injected/poorly tuned/already damaged/etc..) but I cant find any actual evidence that you need to change much more frequently since it seems that there are a ton of cars that don't and don't have any issues. If it matters I run Pennzoil Ultra Plat in a 5w-30 and a ford racing filter.
Sponsored

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
I run Amsoil 5-20 signature and send in every change to blackstone for analysis. At 5,000 mile interval ( i know prob too soon). and they say they can tell heavy E85 useage, but is not a concern. They usually advise going longer than 5,000.

alanpv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium
I run Amsoil 5-20 signature and send in every change to blackstone for analysis. At 5,000 mile interval ( i know prob too soon). and they say they can tell heavy E85 useage, but is not a concern. They usually advise going longer than 5,000.
Is there more fuel dilution with E85 use?