Dropped Out; VIN Build Available

ChuckScherr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang; (2) 2019 F250 Diesel Lariats; 2020 Shelby GT500 on order
A few weeks late on this but I wanted to make sure I spoke to my dealer about this first. I dropped out of my build (2495). I think if 2020 has taught me anything it is to stop taking tomorrow for granted; appreciate each day. There were too many unknowns from when or if these cars would be built to what this world is going to look like in a year. So I pulled the trigger and bought one from a dealer’s lot at sticker. It isn’t what I had ordered but I truly believe everything happens for a reason and I love it. My youngest loves it except he is disappointed we haven’t picked up any chicks in it yet (I’ve tried to explain to him I don’t think his mom would appreciate that). I got to take my old-man for spin; I got see a spark in his eyes I haven’t seen awhile-he wouldn’t stop talking about how he can’t believe he is actually riding in a GT500.

My order is available; please PM if interested. I’m not looking to make anything off of it; just trying to help the salesman-he is a solid guy. I have no skin it; I got my deposit back so I’m strictly just trying to hopefully help out someone who is wanting a car and salesman I feel bad about who lost out on my sale. I’m just asking to have u PM me and I’ll pass the info on to him so he isn’t blasted with calls. Last four of the VIN are 2495; build date is June 1 subject to this whole virus thing (I was roughly 4 weeks out before the plant shut down). For those of you still waiting on a VIN this is a great opportunity to secure a car. ADM should be very low. I’ll try to attach the DORA.
Sponsored

Attachments

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
If anyone jumps on this, please let me know and I will update my list with your name.

Congratulation on the new car.
I remember taking my dad for his first ride in our 2013 GT500, it one of my best memories. I just wish he was still around when I picked up my 2020, he would have gotten a big kick out of it.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Great story, I know my dad would have LOVED this car. He is the reason I bleed Ford blue. Sadly I lost him 29 days after him being diagnosed with cancer TEN years ago.

I agree, life is short, take advantage if it every day. i hear people say "you only live life once".

I believe that you only DIE once, you live life every day.

Enjoy

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
A few weeks late on this but I wanted to make sure I spoke to my dealer about this first. I dropped out of my build (2495). I think if 2020 has taught me anything it is to stop taking tomorrow for granted; appreciate each day. There were too many unknowns from when or if these cars would be built to what this world is going to look like in a year. So I pulled the trigger and bought one from a dealer’s lot at sticker. It isn’t what I had ordered but I truly believe everything happens for a reason and I love it. My youngest loves it except he is disappointed we haven’t picked up any chicks in it yet (I’ve tried to explain to him I don’t think his mom would appreciate that). I got to take my old-man for spin; I got see a spark in his eyes I haven’t seen awhile-he wouldn’t stop talking about how he can’t believe he is actually riding in a GT500.

My order is available; please PM if interested. I’m not looking to make anything off of it; just trying to help the salesman-he is a solid guy. I have no skin it; I got my deposit back so I’m strictly just trying to hopefully help out someone who is wanting a car and salesman I feel bad about who lost out on my sale. I’m just asking to have u PM me and I’ll pass the info on to him so he isn’t blasted with calls. Last four of the VIN are 2495; build date is June 1 subject to this whole virus thing (I was roughly 4 weeks out before the plant shut down). For those of you still waiting on a VIN this is a great opportunity to secure a car. ADM should be very low. I’ll try to attach the DORA.
Few questions:

1 Where is the build?
2) Are the stripes permanent as for color?
3) ADM?

I'd be interested as you have exactly my car except you have black stripes where I picked white.

Also PM sent

Sponsored

OP
OP
ChuckScherr

ChuckScherr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang; (2) 2019 F250 Diesel Lariats; 2020 Shelby GT500 on order
Few questions:

1 Where is the build?
3) ADM?

I'd be interested as you have exactly my car except you have black stripes where I picked white.

Also PM sent
Few questions:

1 Where is the build?
3) ADM?

Also PM sent
Build is heading to Waukee Iowa (Waukee is a suburb of Des Moines). I’m assuming the stripe color is locked in since a VIN is issued. ADM would have to worked out between the buyer and the dealer. I’m sure I’ve posted this at some point so I’ll just say my deal was for $1,000 over. I’m not sure they will honor that for someone else because this guy is the only guy I’ll buy my work trucks from. But I will say in this market $10k or more over sticker won’t sell quickly; $3-5 over will.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Build is heading to Waukee Iowa (Waukee is a suburb of Des Moines). I’m assuming the stripe color is locked in since a VIN is issued. ADM would have to worked out between the buyer and the dealer. I’m sure I’ve posted this at some point so I’ll just say my deal was for $1,000 over. I’m not sure they will honor that for someone else because this guy is the only guy I’ll buy my work trucks from. But I will say in this market $10k or more over sticker won’t sell quickly; $3-5 over will.
Continuing Convo in PM

Nolimits88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500 2020 TO GT500 2021 GT500 CARBON PKG
Is this still available?

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
But fortunately for YOU. Congratulations!
Thats true, but I didnt want to rub it in :)

Soon as I secured it called my dealer to see if they could rid the ADM basically said no without trying. So told him I had no choice but to bow out and take this one with a huge ADM difference, plus its scheduled for next month where mine still was scheduled. Thanks again Chuck, much appreciated!

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thats true, but I didnt want to rub it in :)

Soon as I secured it called my dealer to see if they could rid the ADM basically said no without trying. So told him I had no choice but to bow out and take this one with a huge ADM difference, plus its scheduled for next month where mine still was scheduled. Thanks again Chuck, much appreciated!
Yup, I would have done the exact same thing. Happy for you, and git my fingers crossed things start rolling for you, and the others waiting.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Yup, I would have done the exact same thing. Happy for you, and git my fingers crossed things start rolling for you, and the others waiting.
Currently slated for week of 6/22

turBO951

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 350 Heritage Edition, 2007 Toyota Matrix XR (winter)
My Ford dealer in central Massachusetts told me he has a 2020 GT500 allocation available, they are asking $3,500 over MSRP. This dealer is handling my 2020 GT350 heritage order. PM me if you are interested.
Sponsored