Door Panel Alignment?

Hbassi5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hardeep
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Steeda actually just posted a video on how to adjust the trunk because some people who bought their trunk pop kits were misaligning them. Same basic adjustments for stock. Could try it yourself and see if it would work.

Thank you!!
i am definitely going to try and see if it help
Sponsored

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
Thank you!!
i am definitely going to try and see if it help
If it is just the decklid panel don’t adjust your trunk. Those are different things. If your trunk is aligned then refer to my earlier post and adjust the latch.

Hbassi5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hardeep
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Might just be the latch. I had a similar issue and adjusting my latch fixed it. Remove the plastic cover and give that a go. Word of warning, don't loosen the bolts all the way and remove them, just enough so you can move it and then re-tighten and check alignment.
Thank you!

Hbassi5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hardeep
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
If it is just the decklid panel don’t adjust your trunk. Those are different things. If your trunk is aligned then refer to my earlier post and adjust the latch.
I will check first if it’s trunk or the decklid panel. to be honest I don’t remember checking the trunk. I always noticed the panel

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
I will check first if it’s trunk or the decklid panel. to be honest I don’t remember checking the trunk. I always noticed the panel
No problem. It is going to seem counter intuitive but moving the latch up or down will affect where it sits. Sometimes up makes it sit lower etc. Just need to play with it and adjust as required.

Sponsored

Hbassi5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hardeep
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
No problem. It is going to seem counter intuitive but moving the latch up or down will affect where it sits. Sometimes up makes it sit lower etc. Just need to play with it and adjust as required.
I adjusted the latch yesterday and it worked. It’s way better now and doesn’t hit passenger side anymore. It’s not perfect but it’s not rubbing

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
I adjusted the latch yesterday and it worked. It’s way better now and doesn’t hit passenger side anymore. It’s not perfect but it’s not rubbing
Fantastic. Just check to make sure your trunk is actually aligned like someone mentioned above. Glad it helped though.
Sponsored