Sponsored

Don't destroy your R Wheels.

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
I would never buy an R. I dealt with my Laguna Seca with wheels costing $1,000 per wheel - already had to replace one - and stickers that cost over $1,000 a piece per stripe. Never again. That's over $7,000 for rims and stickers......no thanks. The R pricing is much worse.

You curb an R wheel and you may have to foreclose on your house.
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I would never buy an R. I dealt with my Laguna Seca with wheels costing $1,000 per wheel - already had to replace one - and stickers that cost over $1,000 a piece per stripe. Never again. That's over $7,000 for rims and stickers......no thanks. The R pricing is much worse.

And you still drive a 911 Carrera S? on edit: I don't disagree with your thinking at all, but just surprised if you think that way you would drive something so expensive.

cloud9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
These would be track wheels replacing the stock GT350 wheels not the CF ones. If they are 5-7 lbs lighter each than the stock wheels that's a win.
The sooner someone replicates the R wheel offsets and widths the better. Not knowing if a 12" wheel will fit out back, I'd order a set of 11/11.5s with the same offsets as the R wheels today assuming they weighed somewhere in the 23-25 lb range. I could use a 325/30/19 R7 on the rear and a 315/30/19 up front. There is a 315/35/19 available but I can't find the diameter....assuming it might be taller than the 325 which wouldn't be good if I do end up with a staggered setup. At this point I'm pretty sure I know which roll bar I'm going with so the only thing standing in the way of getting on track when it thaws in April is figuring out wheels......

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Or just do what 99% of people do and drive the car with a curbed wheel. :)
Sponsored