Doesn't feel like 460hp...?

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I’ve owned a Charger R/T, 392 Scat Charger, 392 WideBody Challenger in the last 5 years and now the GT with performance pack 5.0.

The Mustang is a nice switch and I will say it feels quick now and handles better than my Challenger. I would have to drive them back to back. I miss my WideBody Challenger because it looked good and was quick. Haven’t had enough seat time with the Mustang yet, but it does handle better that’s for sure. Still need to do some on ramp blast to make sure I can give you an accurate comparison.
Sponsored

nemo_tahiti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 2018 iconic grey A10 auto trans JLT CAI, JMS pedalmax
Bama could not tune a weed eater...
Maybe. They sent me a new map based on datalog I sent. It's much better now. It solved my lag on low end range, no ticks now, shifting pressure is much better. Due to confinement, I can't test 0-60 .

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Maybe. They sent me a new map based on datalog I sent. It's much better now. It solved my lag on low end range, no ticks now, shifting pressure is much better. Due to confinement, I can't test 0-60 .
Schweet. Glad u are happy...

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
there is a definite urgency above 5k and the speedo does move round the numbers quickly. I've never tried Track as I always use public roads, what nanny electronics are left on, any traction control? I know my own driving ability which is low but I miss the direct connection between foot and throttle plate :( Not like I'm gonna floor it while halfway round the roundabout, previously owning an mr2 turbo taught me throttle control or at the very least patience!

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
there is a definite urgency above 5k and the speedo does move round the numbers quickly. I've never tried Track as I always use public roads, what nanny electronics are left on, any traction control? I know my own driving ability which is low but I miss the direct connection between foot and throttle plate :( Not like I'm gonna floor it while halfway round the roundabout, previously owning an mr2 turbo taught me throttle control or at the very least patience!
Track disables traction control which helps mitigate wheel spin. It will still activate some control if it detects sideways motion, etc. The only way to disable advanced traction control is to hold the traction control toggle for a few seconds until it pops up an alert on the dash. This will not let any "nannies" help or kick in. Again this feature is only available through the traction control toggle

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
sounds like it will let me be clumsy but try and save me from being really stupid - i wont be disabling the advance traction control though the dyno guy did this when power testing. I've give Track Mode a try next time i get dry roads. Cheers :like:
Sponsored