Sponsored

I feel like a celebrity in this car.

Johnboy7701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Comp Orange
Well seems like everywhere I go people are starring at it, of course I'm in Germany and they don't have the EU version over here yet. Today I went to an Easter market in Weisbaden near Frankfurt. While driving down the city streets my wife pointed at two guys who saw me while I was at a traffic light. They literally went running across the street with their DSLR cameras and we're taking a ton of pictures while waiting and when I drove by. My wife thought it was hilarious. I felt like a celeb running from the paparazzi for a minute. Oh and on the way home on the autobahn got to about 140mph, stayed around 110 most of the trip and it after a while I slowed down to 80mph just to see how slow compared to driving in the states. I felt like I was crawling down the bahn. Fun day for sure!
Sponsored

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
Well seems like everywhere I go people are starring at it, of course I'm in Germany and they don't have the EU version over here yet. Today I went to an Easter market in Weisbaden near Frankfurt. While driving down the city streets my wife pointed at two guys who saw me while I was at a traffic light. They literally went running across the street with their DSLR cameras and we're taking a ton of pictures while waiting and when I drove by. My wife thought it was hilarious. I felt like a celeb running from the paparazzi for a minute. Oh and on the way home on the autobahn got to about 140mph, stayed around 110 most of the trip and it after a while I slowed down to 80mph just to see how slow compared to driving in the states. I felt like I was crawling down the bahn. Fun day for sure!
That's Outstanding! In 1988 I brought my Saleen Mustang over from the states just to have a genuine "Bahn Burner" to have fun with! I didn't get too many looks but we all soon discovered that the Mustang was pretty popular over there as we formed a multi-national Mustang Club dubbed "The Pony Express" that had well over 50 active members from all over. We had our meetings at the Hanau Rod and Gun club and we sponsored rallys and trips...great memories! :ford:

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Yesterday was nice and sunny, warm enough to take her out. Parked her on top of the hill of the parking lot away from other cars. While my wife was getting her hair done I kept an eye on it. Lots of people driving by would take a u-turn just to get a second look. Two guys were talking to each other in front of the car. I chirped the alarm to shoo them away. I'm still in the honeymoon period and nervous with strangers around. The range on the key fob is incredible.

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
All I have had was 2 random dudes rubbing and patting my car in the parking lot while I was in a store... Not sure how I feel, but I think I was violated.
FINGERPRINTS!!! :cheers:

yes, i am that anal.

HoustonMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red EcoBoost Premium with 20" wheels...
I live in a highrise building...and my neighbor is complaining my '15 Mustang is receiving more attention than his new '15 Aston Martin...

LOL...

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT Fastback, 2014 Focus, 2015 GT DIB
I live in a highrise building...and my neighbor is complaining my '15 Mustang is receiving more attention than his new '15 Aston Martin...

LOL...

:thumbsup:

Bahahaha!!!

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
I love how the stang has lines that remind me of the AM. Looks Awesome!

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
Last night, I walked out of a restaurant to find a family standing behind my Mustang. Their little boy was obsessed with Mustangs and was in adoration of this car. Naturally, I let him sit in it, and I gave it some revs when I started up. That's the second time this has occurred!

I've noticed people on the highway taking cellphone pictures of me, and I've gotten into lots of random conversations at the gas pump. My girlfriend loves it too, I just taught her to drive stick in it.

I really enjoy driving something that makes people happy. :D
It is crazy, I have only had mine for a few days now and I get so many looks and people pointing. I have never owned anything like this... What a car!

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
I got my car a week ago my son was on Spring Break... He has no idea that I got it... He had no idea that I was even seriously thinking about buying a Mustang... We talked about how cool they are... I asked him if I ever got in a couple of years what color does he think I should get... He said Orange, Green or Silver... I saw Magnetic and bought... Tomorrow I'm picking up my 8yr old son in carpool in my GT PP... My son is going to be so excited!!! This father and son moment will be a special time!!! I'm looking forward to many great times!!!

BTW... I bit my lip for 2 months waiting on this car
Awesome! Great bonding tool ;)

RB510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Raven Black, PP, 50 Years)
Bahahaha!!!
You know, looking at that picture for a while, the Mustang is so similar to the Aston Martin. That's amazing, you guys should really do a side-by-side comparo. I think we'd all be interested in more pictures like that. :ford:

Sponsored

RB510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Raven Black, PP, 50 Years)
Yesterday was nice and sunny, warm enough to take her out. Parked her on top of the hill of the parking lot away from other cars. While my wife was getting her hair done I kept an eye on it. Lots of people driving by would take a u-turn just to get a second look. Two guys were talking to each other in front of the car. I chirped the alarm to shoo them away. I'm still in the honeymoon period and nervous with strangers around. The range on the key fob is incredible.

The white really pops!!!

It desperately needs some sort of offset color, though. Like some hockey striping or racing strips, something.

Gorgeous though. Very very gorgeous.

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
You know, looking at that picture for a while, the Mustang is so similar to the Aston Martin. That's amazing, you guys should really do a side-by-side comparo. I think we'd all be interested in more pictures like that. :ford:
I was just looking at the same,a lot of am influence:headbang:both beautiful cars.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP

love the tint

are those the brembo brakes or painted calipers or..?

hauntedone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
In 20 years of owning new cars I've never had a car that has caused rubber necking and thumbs up before.... everywhere i go people are trying to get a look. One day the Mustang GT was parked next to a Ferrari and everyone was checking out the Ford... I was amazed.

TeddysStang

1st time Stang owner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
CarolinaCarConnections.info
First Name
Teddy
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium GT - 20" wheels
Yeah, on the way to work last week I had a woman in an older stang take a cell phone pic. Also had a guy driving next me this past weekend roll down his window and ask if it was a "straight drive" and I said "Yes" and he said "Cool, Nice ride man"!!
Sponsored