Do people always wanna race you?

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Pretty sure everything you said is an opinion. And yours isn't a popular one at that.

Go on deny more, must be a miserable experience of life needing everything to be spelled out for yourself.

Lol 😂 let me get this total stranger to pull over to go over the agreements of this illegal street race....
You just keep believing you're being challenged to street races all the time.

Grandma in her Prius going 13MPH past you on the freeway? IT'S ON!!!! SHE CHALLENGED ME TO A RACE!!!!

Teenage girl learning to drive a stick at the light next to you and revving her engine??? You're clearing your NOS and mounting your GoPro.

Ya'll live in fantasy worlds.:cwl::cwl:
Sponsored

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
You know what he means. If you don't, figure it out. Everyone here describes it.
The only attempt to describe it was yours, and it's the description of going to the local known area(s) where such juvenile stuff happens.

And that's not normal driving, that's people going to a specific area to race.

When someone pulls up to you and starts goosing the throttle, staging, staring at you... Thats all in the language of "let's do this". It doesn't have to be verbal.
I sometimes get cars slowing down, to run parallel, while honking their horn. I don't think they want to stop for coffee.

Last edited:

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
This is exactly my point;

This driver sped up to see your car, see another Mustang. Nothing more. Even slowed down when they got up next to you.

It was not a race, not a "fly by", nor were you challenged to race.

Ya'll are imagining things.
My car wasn't a Mustang, it was a Genesis G70. You use absolutes, you should probably stop that. I can include the full clip if you want, it is somewhere on my dash cam. The clip was made specifically to show my girlfriend noticing and stating "isn't worth it."

PS this guy must be a troll

Last edited:

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
My car wasn't a Mustang, it was a Genesis G70. You use absolutes, you should probably stop that. I can include the full clip if you want, it is somewhere on my dash cam. The clip was made specifically to send via text with my girlfriend stating it "isn't worth it."
O.k.....so what you're saying is that the Mustang driver's behavior had absolutely nothing to do with you???

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
My car wasn't a Mustang, it was a Genesis G70. You use absolutes, you should probably stop that. I can include the full clip if you want, it is somewhere on my dash cam. The clip was made specifically to show my girlfriend noticing and stating "isn't worth it."

No doubt he is. Hardcore denier that wants people to have conversations about illegal street racing activities.

I mean everyone is imagining things and doesn't know what they are talking about because he studies people. What a load of bullshit. Must be a hard life with this person.

Fuck, man I've heard them all today.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Why ? Cause he has a different opinion ? So call him a troll ? Seems to be par for the course here. Owned my car for 6 years now. Mustang drivers are the biggest offenders by far. Like, grow the duck up mustang owner. Cause I like to accelerate quickly from a light doesn't mean I wanna race ur arse haha.

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
Why ? Cause he has a different opinion ? So call him a troll ? Seems to be par for the course here. Owned my car for 6 years now. Mustang drivers are the biggest offenders by far. Like, grow the duck up mustang owner. Cause I like to accelerate quickly from a light doesn't mean I wanna race ur arse haha.
No, because he is speaking in absolutes and is implying people are wrong and that he knows they are wrong, and he was in every situation. That is why.

Having a different opinion is fine. Everyone is allowed to have one. However, some of us have obviously gone through this, and have shared our experiences. Someone coming along and stating that what we experienced wasn't real, is considered.. a troll

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
No, because he is speaking in absolutes and is implying people are wrong and that he knows they are wrong, and he was in every situation. That is why.

Having a different opinion is fine. Everyone is allowed to have one. However, some of us have obviously gone through this, and have shared our experiences. Someone coming along and stating that what we experienced wasn't real, is considered.. a troll
Well said good sir 👍. I mean it's highly illogical in these situations to get a verbal "Let's race".

Doesn't that seem odd? I mean if I'm talking to someone of the law enforcement complex, We can say no one said "Let's race", but how often you think that would absolve an individual caught for street racing?

His take is absolutely asinine and he is a troll.

Last edited:

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT

Show me one clear instance of anyone here getting challenged to a race. Haven't seen or heard one yet.

But ya'll keep saying "it happens all the time".

Prove it. Show me any proof of it happening.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Show me one clear instance of anyone here getting challenged to a race. Haven't seen or heard one yet.

Why do we have to prove it to you? Are you the street racing authority?

Are you a police informant?

Sponsored

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Why do we have to prove it to you? Are you the street racing authority?

Are you a police informant?
Yeah.....didn't think so.

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium

Personally I'm done with this forum post. Its toxic at this point 👋

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT

Cavdiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350. 87 T-top Fox . 2019 Raptor
Bummer - I just came up on this thread and was excited to read and reply as I've had years experiencing this (in multiple cars). However, as another member said, it turned toxic. so unfortunate when this happens.
Sponsored