Sponsored

DFW

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
I'll be using TrueStreet in McKinney for anything I can't or don't want to do myself. Awesome shop! Cobb did my alignment after I lowered it and does great work. I used their stuff on my Evo and Wrx. Big Worm in in Ft. Worth and was great to work with.

Honestly the s550 is so easy to work on I don't know when I would really need a shop outside of alignnent, corner balancing when coilovers eventually show up and tuning. Oh and header install cause that looks like a nightmare.
Plus 1 on TrueSTreet and Big Worm.

Sounds good on either but recommend Friday evening. It would be nice to see other mods in person
x2 I'm normally at my girls place on the weekends so friday nights work best for me too; but i can make saturdays if need be!

Ok Friday Nights works. Now we need to pick a location and a date.
Sponsored

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Fridays are ok, as long as we let traffic settle a little before meeting up. Saturdays are always ok for me. I'm a little far away, just east of Dallas. Something like Plano wouldn't be a bad drive. I could just hop on the Bush.

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Do we want to meet at a Breastaurant for some additional eye candy?

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Do we want to meet at a Breastaurant for some additional eye candy?
Lol, I don't think the wifey would be down with that.

Sponsored

cyandhappiness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
I'm in Addison area, probably the one that vroom vrooming the yellow pp around cars and coffee in the other thread..

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have to work Friday nights (til midnight) this month, but off on just about every Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
From the Cars and Coffee thread looks like we have a decent amount of people in the Carollton, Frisco, Plano, The Colony, Little elm and Denton area.

So far this is the list I have of who is in the area. If I missed anyone let me know. Others are welcome as well. I'm thinking A Friday evening or mid day on a Saturday would probably be best to meet up, to get as many as possible to attend.

Pootie_Stang
Lou
2015MagneticGt
WatchSquid
Genxer
blk.phive.zero
You can toss me on the list. I am in McKinney and would love to see some other 15's.

OP
OP
PhillMcKraken

PhillMcKraken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
I am quite positive I have seen a few of you guys around on my commute back from the office on the bush! I see some poor sap stuck in traffic trying to go north on the DNT around 5 most days.

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
I was thinking there is a Costco with a nice big parking lot on GB and Park in Plano that would be pretty centrally located for everyone. We could meet there and shoot the shit, then if we wanted to grab a few drinks or aome food after there are plenty of places close.

Also looking like Sat might have a bigger turn out.

Thoughts?

Sponsored

Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP Mustang
I was thinking there is a Costco with a nice big parking lot on GB and Park in Plano that would be pretty centrally located for everyone. We could meet there and shoot the shit, then if we wanted to grab a few drinks or aome food after there are plenty of places close.

Also looking like Sat might have a bigger turn out.

Thoughts?
There is also a good place to meet up at 'Whiskey Cake' in Plano (large parking lot off of Dallas North tollway)... Friday nights across parking lot is also a car gathering at Chow restaurant. We could move over there after initial meet up all together. Maybe shoot for next Friday 17th?

Pootie_Stang

Wah Dah Ta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP Base
haha I'm always down for the breasturaunts! twin peaks has cold beer and good food. the idea above is cool with me, however ill be out of town the 16th - 20th; how about this friday ?

David_V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
From the Cars and Coffee thread looks like we have a decent amount of people in the Carollton, Frisco, Plano, The Colony, Little elm and Denton area.

So far this is the list I have of who is in the area. If I missed anyone let me know. Others are welcome as well. I'm thinking A Friday evening or mid day on a Saturday would probably be best to meet up, to get as many as possible to attend.

Pootie_Stang
Lou
2015MagneticGt
WatchSquid
Genxer
blk.phive.zero

Add me as well. Will try to make it depending on when it is schedule for.

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Here is the updated list.
The Whiskey Cake Idea seems like the best Idea so far and is pretty centrally located for most. It's at Windhaven and The DNT in Plano. Looks like Friday nights is best if we do the Whiskey Cake area. Bone Daddy's is also right across the street for after if anyone is interested.

I personally can't this Friday or the 31st and looks like we have 1 out on the 17th as well. The 24th seems to be available.

OK so here is the proposal
July 24th 7PM Whiskey Cake Parking lot
Meet up shoot the shit before joining the other Car event going on.
From there just play it by ear. Everyone can figure out what they want to do from there?

Pootie_Stang
Lou
2015MagneticGt
WatchSquid
Genxer
blk.phive.zero
cyandhappiness
MyLilPony
PhillMcKraken
David_V
WatchSquid
ied0135

Last edited:

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Here is the updated list.
The Whiskey Cake Idea seems like the best Idea so far and is pretty centrally located for most. It's at Windhaven and The DNT in Plano. Looks like Friday nights is best if we do the Whiskey Cake area. Bone Daddy's is also right across the street for after if anyone is interested.

I personally can't this Friday or the 31st and looks like we have 1 out on the 17th as well. The 24th seems to be available.

OK so here is the proposal
July 24th 7PM Whiskey Cake Parking lot
Meet up shoot the shit before joining the other Car event going on.
From there just play it by ear. Everyone can figure out what they want to do from there?

I can't make Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored