Sponsored

Delete thread please. Already over it

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
OP, for some reason, I don't think this thread is getting deleted :)
Good. I agree with OP. Why the hell would he lie about it? Good customer service would have been to replace the cap, no questions asked. OP probably wouldn't have worried about it, but obviously has a sense of pride. People need to be held accountable. Especially ones that want your business.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Good. I agree with OP. Why the hell would he lie about it? Good customer service would have been to replace the cap, no questions asked. OP probably wouldn't have worried about it, but obviously has a sense of pride. People need to be held accountable. Especially ones that want your business.
I feel like good service would be replace the cap or at least refund for the service or offer some sort of compensation especially considering the owner called him a liar lol.

I have had less done and had some businesses go out of their way to make things right. A few weeks ago I was asked to move to a different table at a restaurant because the I was at the only table for 6 and there was a family that had a party of 6. One of the guys asked me to move, and a few minutes after the family left so I basically moved for no reason. The guy came up to me and apologized profusely, and later when I was ready to leave the waiter told me that a special person paid my bill. It was a pleasant surprise :)

Last edited: