a Mustang
Daily driver and loving it!
Sponsored

AlbertD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Been daily driving it since I bought it. At 28k miles and drive the car hard at HPDE events every month, not one problem aside from the intermittent rear camera issue.

Car does a great job at putting a smile on my face everyday I drive it.

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Yup this is my daily driver. I can't go a day without driving it at least once. That's how I was even with my V6 lol.

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
S550 stays in the garage till the weekend comes. As weird as it sounds - its like a reward to myself for busting tail throughout the week...
Mine is in storage all winter, but I have the same "reward" in the spring. Like getting a new car LOL.

Sponsored

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
S550 stays in the garage till the weekend comes. As weird as it sounds - its like a reward to myself for busting tail throughout the week...
Same here. If I commuted (I work from home), I'd never drive it in slow traffic getting 13mpg. My Jetta can take those miles.

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
Daily Driver with Blizzaks on her now. :headbang:
Where abouts in NY? I'm in Potsdam and live in Syracuse (commute every other week) and considered a set of snows and letting it happen. Would definitly want a narrower tire I think.

Seesnax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Premium
Daily driver for me, 88 miles to work (one way), so I'm putting roughly 900 miles per week on the car. I actually wanted one of the newest gen cars, but thought with that commute there was no way the gas mileage would be kind to me. After doing quite a bit of research, I decided to buy a used 2016 EB, and since most of my commute is interstate, I am averaging 31-33 mpg.

Considering my last car was getting about 20-21 mpg, the amount of money I am saving in gas each month almost makes up for the difference in car payment. Sort of a no-brainer to buy this car.

From a history standpoint, I own a 1966 Mustang (6-cylinder) that my grandfather bought off the showroom floor (~30k miles on it, still have the window sticker), and my first new car out of college was a 1991 LX 5.0. For math majors, it looks like I am destined to have a Mustang every 25 years....

Zero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
My daily is a 17' Yaris iA (Mazda 2). The awkward car looks like a mini-whale eating krill and goes 0-60 in tomorrow, but that's perfectly OK because it's a blast to whip around! Honestly, it's nice to have something that sips on gas, is comfy, is affordable, doesn't cost much to operate, something that wont cause a mild heart attack should it end up scratched, yet at the same time offer up tons of legal fun.

The S550 also sees daily/grocery use, although I tend to save driving the Mustang only when the mood strikes. It's such a fantastic contrast to the nimble, yet slow as f*** Yaris iA.

Honestly, I can't say I'd be happy with owning strictly either car. But owning both and having the freedom to switch based on the task or mood? Perfecto!

Sponsored

Avdb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Lotus, Raptor
Jeep is my DD most days in winter - Lotus is my DD on most sunny days - Mustang will be my most used DD at any time

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
My daily is a 17' Yaris iA (Mazda 2). The awkward car looks like a mini-whale eating krill and goes 0-60 in tomorrow, but that's perfectly OK because it's a blast to whip around! Honestly, it's nice to have something that sips on gas, is comfy, is affordable, doesn't cost much to operate, something that wont cause a mild heart attack should it end up scratched, yet at the same time offer up tons of legal fun.

The S550 also sees daily/grocery use, although I tend to save driving the Mustang only when the mood strikes. It's such a fantastic contrast to the nimble, yet slow as f*** Yaris iA.

Honestly, I can't say I'd be happy with owning strictly either car. But owning both and having the freedom to switch based on the task or mood? Perfecto!
I like the Yaris IA. It's got a great interior for an economy car. And I agree with having 2 diff cars.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
The mustang is my daily driver, Ive done 18500 km since September 2016. It does wonderful things to create a positive mind set and a massive smile on my face. ...love it

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
Not my DD
My wife’s SUV is my daily driver
Sponsored