Daily Driver

Whopperman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Viper GT, 2019 GT350R
I'm trying to find a 19/20 GT350 (Ideally R) for my new daily, but can't seem to find any good ones out there (350 under 65k and R under 73k) anybody know good places to find them/ if anybody here is or knows someone who is selling?

Also, I'm coming from a 15 GT premium with the terrible shaker system. Any tips/what to expect and needed mods?
Sponsored

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Why are you reposting the same question with a new thread??

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/new-member.170918/

You won't be getting a better answer than the last time around.

It's not like someone is hiding all the Rs.

Multiple members actually gave you real leads.

When you are a serious buyer? The car will find you.

OP
OP
Whopperman

Whopperman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Why are you reposting the same question with a new thread??

You won't be getting a better answer than the last time around.

It's not like someone is hiding all the Rs.

Multiple members actually gave you real leads.

When you are a serious buyer? The car will find you.
Was meant for this one to be more of a driver experience post with a shot in the dark in the dark about one for sale. I've been reading all of the comments from all the threads in the past few days, but haven't really seen anything about comparisons to other cars, especially other mustangs (Aside from the 350 vs R which gets some laughs and 14 GT500 vs R)

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Was meant for this one to be more of a driver experience post with a shot in the dark in the dark about one for sale. I've been reading all of the comments from all the threads in the past few days, but haven't really seen anything about comparisons to other cars, especially other mustangs (Aside from the 350 vs R which gets some laughs and 14 GT500 vs R)
You need to define your intent better.

If you want people to take you serious and help, Stick to one topic on the thread you post. An be clear of it's intent. They aren't one size fits all.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Whopperman

Whopperman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
It doesn't matter. They all show up in new posts.
Sorry I'm confused, which part shows up in new posts? Also, I'm running on about 8 hours of sleep in the past 3 days so I could be missing something super obvious

passwords

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350R & ā€˜19 ZL1 1LE
I donā€™t blame you for reaching out on this forum, I would probably do the same thing. But I frankly canā€™t see you making that happen for the price you want to pay, especially for an R. Iā€™m assuming ā€œgood onesā€ means low miles, no mods, no prior damage?

Skepticism aside, best of luck in your search. These cars are absolutely amazing. You wonā€™t regret buying one.

OP
OP
Whopperman

Whopperman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
I donā€™t blame you for reaching out on this forum, I would probably do the same thing. But I frankly canā€™t see you making that happen for the price you want to pay, especially for an R. Iā€™m assuming ā€œgood onesā€ means low miles, no mods, no prior damage?

Skepticism aside, best of luck in your search. These cars are absolutely amazing. You wonā€™t regret buying one.
Thank you! I've seen some for around 75k which is slightly over what I want to pay (really don't want to pay 73k either), but I figured it couldn't hurt to put it out there.

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Whopperman

Whopperman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
It's called latest posts. No matter the section you post it will show there too.

Click the link below for an example.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/

No need for 2 threads on the same subject.

Not to be that kind of guy, but like I said, this one is more towards ownership experience and over the past several days I haven't seen any really come up aside from 350 vs R. The top was essentially reiterating with more specifics on my parameters on buying both tiers incase the old one never saw the light of day again

Sponsored

passwords

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350R & ā€˜19 ZL1 1LE
Thank you! I've seen some for around 75k which is slightly over what I want to pay (really don't want to pay 73k either), but I figured it couldn't hurt to put it out there.
The ā€˜16 low mile base R that sold on BAT a few days ago caught a lot of us off guard. If I had any idea that car might sell for under $80k I would have been ready to bid on it. I could certainly be wrong, but I would consider that an anomaly. Again, Iā€™m not saying you definitely wonā€™t find one for that price, but itā€™s going to be a tough search. Good luck man.

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
this one is more towards ownership experience
Where in your headline or initial post it say that?

You did not define that. You are being "that kind of guy".

OP
OP
Whopperman

Whopperman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
The ā€˜16 low mile base R that sold on BAT a few days ago caught a lot of us off guard. If I had any idea that car might sell for under $80k I would have been ready to bid on it. I could certainly be wrong, but I would consider that an anomaly. Again, Iā€™m not saying you definitely wonā€™t find one for that price, but itā€™s going to be a tough search. Good luck man.
I saw that and my heart kinda broke, if that's the trend then I'll be lucky to ever get a clean 350 let alone an R. Also, I just realized I forgot to answer you about clean and yes no incidents, not much wear on interior or exterior, but low miles as in hopefully under 20k. Thank you and I'm going to need as much luck as I can get

OP
OP
Whopperman

Whopperman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Where in your headline or initial post it say that?

You did not define that. You are being "that kind of guy".
If you can't read "Also, I'm coming from a 15 GT premium with the terrible shaker system. Any tips/what to expect and needed mods?" then I can't help you. Sounds like you're bored and just trying to start something, I'm just trying to get some more insight on everything so I can better appreciate what I've been dreaming about for a while, so enjoy your night, guess you win

Robotaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
If you can't read "Also, I'm coming from a 15 GT premium with the terrible shaker system. Any tips/what to expect and needed mods?" then I can't help you. Sounds like you're bored and just trying to start something, I'm just trying to get some more insight on everything so I can better appreciate what I've been dreaming about for a while, so enjoy your night, guess you win
Dudeā€™s got issues. Wants to hear himself. Ignore him.
Sponsored