TheGrimm

TheGrimm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium C/O PP Recaros
I'm kind of of the mindset you pay for what you get. This kit wasn't a cheap kit, the turbos themselves retail for about $1,800 a piece. I mean you can get cheaper parts which lowers a kits total cost, yeah; but there is a lot of things in this kit that we haven't shared that no one else does yet. On3 has a cheap kit, LPF has a relatively inexpensive kit (low mount too), but this kit by no means is it really inexpensive with what was used in it. Jered would more likely be able to ball park a price if you guys contact him but i know for my set up alone the total price is quite a bit above $8k for sure.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheGrimm

TheGrimm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium C/O PP Recaros
love the setup, well done guys. we are doing exactly the same here in Australia, being a workshop car, any, if any spare time a little work gets done, so been a long process.

unfortunately our headers are not of the quality you guys have, ours have serious restrictions due to steering rack and starter on the right side. so we had to fab up new headers.

we are running 6062's V-band .82 A/R i really like the exhaust housing on yours makes for easier wastegate placement. i believe these are the best turbo's for the 5.0, spool up like a 5558 and only a little less power than the 6266 would produce.

looking forward to seeing results on spooling etc and 1/4 times (not a fan of dyno's haha)
I'm excited to see results period! lol I can't wait to stretch the legs and see what this kit is going to amount to!!! :headbang: