Sponsored

Custom headlight pics

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
There is

http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/...5-ford-mustang-drl-led-modules/category/1451/

Yeah... Red is a big no no out here. Probably worth looking in to trying to wire them to a switch, It's not mandatory in the united states to have day time running lights like it is in other countries so it's safer to go without until you want to show them off.
There you go! I hadn't notice those the last time l visited the website when ordereing my switchbacks but that was a while back. That would be the way to go, just keep em on white while driving.
Sponsored

Miglo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ PP 401A NAV in DIB
Looks great...But I hate to tell you this, I know a guy who did exactly the same as you with his Mustang and after about 4 - 5 months later the paint cracked and started to peel on the side marker and tri-bar lights. I guess the heat from the headlight got to it. Hopefully the same don't happen to yours!

Sunburst

Turtle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2000 Mustang (project car)
You did an awesome job on these! Taking these lights apart is a PITA but totally worth the outcome..

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
Looks great...But I hate to tell you this, I know a guy who did exactly the same as you with his Mustang and after about 4 - 5 months later the paint cracked and started to peel on the side marker and tri-bar lights. I guess the heat from the headlight got to it. Hopefully the same don't happen to yours!
This.

I would bet $$ on that happening.
Sponsored