Sponsored

Headlight tints

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Anyone notice how the tints enhance the haziness of the stock lenses when you have the lights on? When off it isnt that bad, but when the lights are on you can see it. Doesn't bother me but wondering if anyone else notices this and if they fixed this?
Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I had the lightest tint on my headlights but it reduced the light output too much for me, I removed them. The looks weren't worth it.

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Well yeah, you're putting a film over your lights.

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I had the lightest tint on my headlights but it reduced the light output too much for me, I removed them. The looks weren't worth it.
I actually do not notice a difference in light output and the funny thing is, is I have been "flashed" by many. I would love to see their expression when I flash the high beams back at em.
I've noticed the haze too....no biggie....

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I didn't think they made a difference but I took em off a week ago and they did drastically decrease my light output and also they just didn't look good (more of a dark purple look than black)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

DJ Red Barron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat / 1986 Buick GN
Unless you're going extremely dark with the tint, you can just upgrade the bulbs and it will take care of any loss you get from tinting.
B's 2015 For Mustang GT Premium 10.jpg

OP
OP

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
the light output isnt that bad. i actually only was able to finish one side when i made this post. you can tell there is a slight decrease in brightness side by side, but it is still bright enough and not as bad as some make it out to be. try to drive around with halogens...lol
Sponsored