Current Trade-In Value?

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
so where was the 27th bidder who would have paid 70 or even 72? There was an entire week of no bids after attaining 69K. So you're saying he should have set a reserve of 70+ and refused 69k?

The FED isn't remotely done raising rates. You're delusional if you think they're done. Plus I'd wager most of the people buying 500's don't need a bank's blessing.
I didn't say they were close, I said they're already slowing hikes. Obviously demand is down in the middle of winter in this economy. You're right people buying 500's don't need a bank, and that's why the prices will never "crash". People with money don't need to sell things in times like this, so there isn't going to be a lot of people (or anyone with brain who can afford the car) dumping them for 70k.

And I'm saying he obviously couldn't afford the car, or he's a moron.
Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Itā€™s better to use the ignore button with some on here some times. He posts the same nonsense constantly, has for a very long time. Always been a hater towards these cars.

I didn't say they were close, I said they're already slowing hikes. Obviously demand is down in the middle of winter in this economy. You're right people buying 500's don't need a bank, and that's why the prices will never "crash". People with money don't need to sell things in times like this, so there isn't going to be a lot of people (or anyone with brain who can afford the car) dumping them for 70k.

And I'm saying he obviously couldn't afford the car, or he's a moron.

Sponsored

biscuit60177

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I was just offered $83 and $86 on my 22 with 780 miles. Not sure if it's winter or the market has dropped... or both.

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
I was just offered $83 and $86 on my 22 with 780 miles. Not sure if it's winter or the market has dropped... or both.
Little bit of both probably, but wait until there are none sitting on lots anywhere and it isn't the dead of winter lol.

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
Had I been able to get a base, tech pack car at MSRP back when I was Mustang shopping and grabbed my M1, I might have had an orange GT500 instead. The fuel economy still might have deterred me honestly, but it would have been a hard choice. These cars were far too hard to come by throughout their lifespan. Even now, new 22s I see anywhere around Huntsville still have high ADMs. I like the C8 but the transmission issues concern me.

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Itā€™s ironic to say I donā€˜t care about the fuel economy on the 500. But then again Iā€™m so use to $200 a pop for one of my trucks for work I hardly notice what I put in the 500. Iā€™m sure your M1 is a blast.

Had I been able to get a base, tech pack car at MSRP back when I was Mustang shopping and grabbed my M1, I might have had an orange GT500 instead. The fuel economy still might have deterred me honestly, but it would have been a hard choice. These cars were far too hard to come by throughout their lifespan. Even now, new 22s I see anywhere around Huntsville still have high ADMs. I like the C8 but the transmission issues concern me.

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
I get 17.9 mpg over 10k miles!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think you fully understand just how much money some people actually have.
And they are free to piss it away anyway they like. Eg. Musk.

It's just that certain folks here think the auction prices are somehow indicative of brouder market sentiment instead of a huge outlier.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Not one member stated that.

And they are free to piss it away anyway they like. Eg. Musk.

It's just that certain folks here think the auction prices are somehow indicative of brouder market sentiment instead of a huge outlier.
Sponsored