zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
And to all the purists, I’ve owned Mustangs for over 20 years, so I know it’s not a “real” Cobra. As far as I’m concerned, the last real Cobra came out in 04. Not taking anything away from the Shelby lineup over the years, because those are awesome vehicles, but I miss the good old SVT Cobra, prior to that departments demise and the rise of the Shelby being the top offering. In any case, made a few visual exterior mods to separate myself from the pack. Also ordering a Whipple stage 2 with the 3rd gen head unit to make the go match the show.
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
none of the links work for me

OP
OP
zero_chance

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
none of the links work for me
Sorry, did it from my phone and it looks like I set the album to owner viewable only. Was hoping I could just load to the forum directly from my phone but that doesn’t appear to work. Just changed permissions, let me know if it works next time you’re on. Otherwise I guess I’ll do it the old fashioned way and use an image hosting site.

OP
OP
zero_chance

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Looks great. Maybe I should do it to mine so we can be two of a kind. :crazy:
Yeah, yeah, I know it's not for everyone, but I sincerely doubt I'll be able to pay the asking price for the new GT500, so I'm building my own version. Just got off the phone with Kenne Bell, decided to go that route instead of the Whipple. 3.2L liquid cooled has been ordered. I have a feeling I'll be putting down more HP than the upcoming GT500, and I like my car, so good enough for me. And if I blow up the motor and / or trans in the process, all the more reason to upgrade those next.

Sponsored

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Actually, I saw some spy photos or whatever they call them. The hood louvers and the louvers (vents) on the fender tops look like ass on the upcoming GT500 IMHO.

OP
OP
zero_chance

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Actually, I saw some spy photos or whatever they call them. The hood louvers and the louvers (vents) on the fender tops look like ass on the upcoming GT500 IMHO.
Yeah, there’s a few things from the limited photos I’ve seen that weren’t really to my personal liking but I’m still very glad Ford went for the crown again. Would love to own one but I can only imagine how high the markup is gonna be, plus I would probably not want to ever drive it to keep the mileage down. Same reason I didn’t get a 13/14 GT500. Don’t want to spend 800 a month to have it sit in the garage.

OP
OP
zero_chance

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Poser trash
Wow, your internet muscles are huge! Surprised you can even mash the keys without destroying the keyboard. If you wanna look like every other Mustang on the road, that’s your prerogative.

Sponsored
OP
OP
zero_chance

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
It’s to be expected these days unfortunately. It’s why most forums are a waste of time and space.

OP
OP
zero_chance

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
The sad part is I served my country to help preserve the right for people like this to continue to have free speech....

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
The sad part is I served my country to help preserve the right for people like this to continue to have free speech....
So did I. Next comment.
Sponsored