Sponsored

Crashed my Stang

RandyRandalman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GT Premium
Hello fellas, I'm new to this forum so I'm saying hello but with a sad face because of what happened.

It was raining that day and yes traction control was off (my friend turned it off) and the rear end in the left hairpin near my mom's house. I hit the a tree pretty hard head on after spinning out. No one got hurt so that's good. It was pretty dark so it was hard to tell how jacked up the car was but I took a picture of it in the junkyard later.

This may sound silly but I thought I would ask anyway. The day before the crash I got new tires (pilot sport a/s 3+) and I washed my car. I armor all'ed the sidewalls and thought because the tires were brand spankin new I would lift the car up and put armor all over the tires. The whole tire would be jet freakin black 360 degrees. It looked hella shiny for the ladies. You guys don't think this might have caused my accident, do you? I know Armor All is a little greasy but I wonder if there was something else wrong with the tires also, or something?
scratchhead.gif

I used their Outlast Tire Glaze product...Unlike their Extreme Shine Gel, the Outlast Tire Glaze didn't say anything about not armor all'ing the tread...it said "Dries completely, no sling guaranteed."

Sponsored

Last edited:

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Hello fellas, I'm new to this forum so I'm saying hello but with a sad face because of what happened.

It was raining that day and yes traction control was off (my friend turned it off) and the rear end in the left hairpin near my mom's house. I hit the a tree pretty hard head on after spinning out. No one got hurt so that's good. It was pretty dark so it was hard to tell how jacked up the car was but I took a picture of it in the junkyard later.

This may sound silly but I thought I would ask anyway. The day before the crash I got new tires (pilot sport a/s 3+) and I washed my car. I armor all'ed the sidewalls and thought because the tires were brand spankin new I would lift the car up and put armor all over the tires. The whole tire would be jet freakin black 360 degrees. It looked hella shiny for the ladies. You guys don't think this might have caused my accident, do you? I know Armor All is a little greasy but I wonder if there was something else wrong with the tires also, or something?[/IMG]

I used their Outlast Tire Glaze product...Unlike their Extreme Shine Gel, the Outlast Tire Glaze didn't say anything about not armor all'ing the tread...it said "Dries completely, no sling guaranteed."

It totally could have contributed to your accident. You are also on 20 inch rims..meaning a much smaller tire width in general.

Put that stuff on your Nikes/Pumas/etc with good grip and see what happens when you try to stop.

Miglo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ PP 401A NAV in DIB
Wow...:headbonk:

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
Sorry to hear/see your car......

BUT: Are you for real about the the tire jizz on your treads? IIRC, there is warnings about that. I know only suicidal motorcycle riders would put it on their bikes or seats.

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

Sponsored

slink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium,6 Speed, 401A Pkg, Kona Blue
This has got to be a joke !!! Armor All on tread + rain + traction control off = DumbA$$

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
This has to be fake. No idiot could be dumb enough to armor all their tires and then drive at a high rate of speed in the rain on the way to their mom's house.

To be clear, I don't believe you were going to your mom's house with your friend.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Okay+so+now+you+re+being+retarded+on+two+different+posts+_32c46a2b28b3a68848d61a91880add60.jpg

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Did you Armor All the steering wheel brake pedal too? :ninja::headbonk:

Sponsored

TruBlu16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
'16 Blue GT Base
First post and oh, Randy Randleman is a pseudonym used by Archer on the show.

Obvious Troll seriously needs to step up his game.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Las Vegas sized neon lights saying "Troll City"

Jesse R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 2003 Mach 1
Las Vegas sized neon lights saying "Troll City"
Same story was used years ago but if I believe correctly on the BMW forums with a pic of a smashed BMW...Story has made its way around the Internet to us..

Trolls gonna keep.on trolling...lol:D

Lol and if ur gonna say you smashed a tree head on at least find a pic of a stang with the front crash bar mangled and not perfectly untouched
Sponsored