CP-E Atmosphere Precision Turbo Kit

menaecoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost mustang black PP pack
It's just a precision kit...you're not making that power for 4K lol.

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Its a good deal but most guys are going Vargas for stock location turbo and Full-Race for big turbo to keep stock like spool characteristics. 735HP PTE sounds nice but it wouldn't spool until about 4.5k rpm... Lag city

Ill beg to differ as we just set the record with the CPE Twin Scroll 76/70. Spools like stock and able to cut 1.4 60 foots on it. The other 9 second eco runs the CPE kit but on a HUGE PTE turbo.

[ame]

We ONLY recommend the CPE Turbo kits and with Twin scroll on stock motors or even built ones.

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Gaurd
Agreed, twin scroll is the way to go. 735HP PTE turbos are too laggy for street use IMO

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
The Twin Scroll will not hurt in that department as well. Why we will be offering the kit on our site here shortly with that as well as the PTE options.

Sponsored

Sup3rPat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Gaurd
Ah ok I see how that came off. I don't own any Vargas or Full-Race products. I simply meant stock turbo location and efr turbo and gave Vargas and FR and examples. My assumption came from me preffering street application over drag.

Anyways I do have my eyes open to see if Cp-e has a black Friday deal to replace my laggy MAP 6062 kit with a Cp-e 7670 kit

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
Ah ok I see how that came off. I don't own any Vargas or Full-Race products. I simply meant stock turbo location and efr turbo and gave Vargas and FR and examples. My assumption came from me preffering street application over drag.

Anyways I do have my eyes open to see if Cp-e has a black Friday deal to replace my laggy MAP 6062 kit with a Cp-e 7670 kit
all good in the hood

we will have a hell of a sale on BF/CM

:thumbsup:

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
Glad to see this thread got cleaned up.

To the OP I would talk with CP-E (RON) on here about your options. If you want the car to be streetable I would suggest the twin scroll kit from CP-E vs the PTE single scroll. Much less lag and you'll enjoy it more. IF you goal is to drag race the car and add a converter, then by all means that single scroll will work. 2 cars have gone 9's in the 1/4 mile and BOTH run CP-E's kit, one is a single scroll and the other is the twin scroll. :headbang:

OP
OP
Heardcuh

Heardcuh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C.O.
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Glad to see this thread got cleaned up.

To the OP I would talk with CP-E (RON) on here about your options. If you want the car to be streetable I would suggest the twin scroll kit from CP-E vs the PTE single scroll. Much less lag and you'll enjoy it more. IF you goal is to drag race the car and add a converter, then by all means that single scroll will work. 2 cars have gone 9's in the 1/4 mile and BOTH run CP-E's kit, one is a single scroll and the other is the twin scroll. :headbang:
Ooh okay I believe I understand a bit more now. So because the BW EFR 7670 is twin scroll it would be better for DD than something like a 5862?

Sponsored

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
Ooh okay I believe I understand a bit more now. So because the BW EFR 7670 is twin scroll it would be better for DD than something like a 5862?
TONS better.

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

100% This is what we run on ours and its fantastic.