Sponsored

Corsa Exhaust

HI_OFFCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I spent some time with the Corsa guys at SEMA talking about their plans. They are shooting for a 1st quarter 2017 launch of a non-valved option followed with a valved version later in 2017.

I'll most likely be buying one the first ones and making a boatload of videos.
Who did you talk to?
Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Will wait for the dual mode. Sometimes, about 10% of the time, you just want to be quiet. Also, I will only buy if they get a higher pitch than the factory exhaust. Something similar to the high pitch wail when headers are strapped to the voodoo.

HI_OFFCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I have his card in the pile. I'm going to connect with him through email tomorrow.
Just checkin', they're using my car for R&D and wouldn't give me a timeline for the release. I should hopefully be picking my car up soon, though.

Money2536

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Metallic GT350
Just checkin', they're using my car for R&D and wouldn't give me a timeline for the release. I should hopefully be picking my car up soon, though.
It was Brent.

Sponsored

tw1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 4Runner Trail, 2016 Porsche GT4, 2017 GT350
Any option for a group buy? Reached out to Borla as well as they're local to me in SoCal but would love to A-B the two. Seems a lot of folks on here interested in the Corsa.

HI_OFFCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Will be picking my car up the 17th (next week)! Will make sure to post plenty of videos. I'm super excited! Can't wait to share it with you guys!

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Will be picking my car up the 17th (next week)! Will make sure to post plenty of videos. I'm super excited! Can't wait to share it with you guys!
Any chance they will do a before and after dyno comparison?

HI_OFFCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Any chance they will do a before and after dyno comparison?
They told me that there would not be before and after dyno due to some issues they've had in the past with the shop they used. Seeing as it's going to be a cat-back exhaust I doubt there will be any gains due to the cats being the main restrictor in the flow of exhaust gasses.

Sponsored

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Certainly a reasonable presumption. Borla posted a dyno sheet showing a 20ish hp gain from their system. They indicate the majority of the gain comes from a re-designed x. I wonder what Corsa would say about their system given Borla's statements about their design enhancing power?

HI_OFFCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Certainly a reasonable presumption. Borla posted a dyno sheet showing a 20ish hp gain from their system. They indicate the majority of the gain comes from a re-designed x. I wonder what Corsa would say about their system given Borla's statements about their design enhancing power?
Corsa's system will be utilizing their double helix x-pipe. I have no idea whether it'll net the same gains as the Borla system.

HI_OFFCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Alright guys! Here's the new teaser. It's still a prototype. Corsa had a friend and myself come down to get some customer feedback. Corsa is definitely moving in the right direction and absolutely can not wait to hear the final product. Until that time, enjoy the following:

Reactions: TDC
OP
OP
chops44

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fathouse 1250R....1992 Gt 39k mile garage queen
I think it is moving in the right direction as well and is def getting more of that "unique" Corsa sound. Did they say what they tweeked since the last teaser clip? I'd really like to hear some accel/decal and shifting clips. Did you happen to get any of those?!?
Sponsored