OP
OP
MagneticMan

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Bought this for my wife for our 20th Anniversary. It's our first Mustang. I am very impressed with the features and the build quality. My only gripe is the Shaker pro system leaves quite a bit to be desired. I am a bit biased though, as my daily driver is a BMW E90 335I with the Logic 7 which is the best stock car stereo I have ever heard.

Now if Magnaflow would hurry up and release their catback for the 2015 5.0 Vert.
if you got the Shaker Pro you got the 401A package, what other options you get? I got the spare tire. You get the automatic or manual transmission?
Sponsored

El Caballo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible RR (On Order)
Nice... but hold on to that MagnaFlow thought. Something better is coming, I promise you...

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
why don't they use hard tops? in my opinion, the cloth top looks cheap and generic.....
Nah, "cheap" hardtops can result in squeaking panels from regular everyday driving. This was a problem with the G37 hardtop convertibles.

greyghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Bought this for my wife for our 20th Anniversary. It's our first Mustang. I am very impressed with the features and the build quality. My only gripe is the Shaker pro system leaves quite a bit to be desired. I am a bit biased though, as my daily driver is a BMW E90 335I with the Logic 7 which is the best stock car stereo I have ever heard.

Now if Magnaflow would hurry up and release their catback for the 2015 5.0 Vert.
Nice pix, and a beautiful car! Looks like we got pretty much the same thing - you have great taste!

I put Magnaflow axle backs on my '07 coupe, and absolutely loved the sound. But I've never beefed up the muffler for a convertible, not sure I want the extra loudness on all the time. Top up or down, I think a convertible driver will hear much more noise than a coupe driver will.

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Windscreen now available. And $40 discount thru 4/30. :eek:)

(please excuse the double post. this is a copy of my post on the Windscreen thread)

I just got an email from Mindy at LoveTheDrive.com. The new Windscreen for the 2015 Mustang convertible is now available! (The version to fit with the CDC Light Bar will be a few months more)

From Mindy...[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]
"Hi,
Thank you all for your patience while we perfected our newest model of wind deflector.

I am happy to announce that our 2015 Mustang model is now ready to sell. Please visit our website at www.lovethedrive.com <http://www.lovethedrive.com> to place your order.

To thank you for your patience, we would like to offer you a $40 discount. Please use the discount code 2015Mustang (no spaces and case sensitive). This promo code will be in effect until April 30th.

We offer a 90 day full money back guarantee, a 1 year warrantee and a free storage bag.
Happy Driving!
Thank you,
[/FONT]Mindy
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Love The Drive
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial][email protected]
604-553-4569[/FONT] "

Sponsored

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

Congrats on the car and happy anniversary :cheers: Hope the both of you enjoy it

OP
OP
MagneticMan

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible

toplessfun

Photographer / IS Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yankiyuksel.com
First Name
Yanki
Vehicle(s)
Here is my TY baby... love everything about this car!!!
IMG_9120.jpg
IMG_9121.jpg
IMG_9119.jpg
IMG_9118.jpg
IMG_9117.jpg
IMG_9116.jpg

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Great pictures Toplessfun! DO you mind if I ask what camera you used? I was planning to set the Samsung S5 aside and take some pictures with my Canon PoweShot SD1400 to see how it would do. My wife confesses ;) that she bought a used Canon D50 DSLR from a friend a work recently... I don't know anything about DSLR's, but I'm hoping I can learn enough tomorrow morning to turn it an 'all auto' :) and use it for some car pics. I just finished my convertibles 1st detail, so I'd love to capture... all that damned work! :lol: Then I'll need to learn to reduce pictures from one bazilion megapixels down to some kb's to post here.:D
(PS. Not sure what this means, but the D50 has a 28-135mm Ultrasonic lens)

Any recommendations for physical size 'X' x 'Y' pixels and what (mb or kb) file size to shoot for to post here?

Sponsored

toplessfun

Photographer / IS Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yankiyuksel.com
First Name
Yanki
Vehicle(s)
Great pictures Toplessfun! DO you mind if I ask what camera you used? I was planning to set the Samsung S5 aside and take some pictures with my Canon PoweShot SD1400 to see how it would do. My wife confesses ;) that she bought a used Canon D50 DSLR from a friend a work recently... I don't know anything about DSLR's, but I'm hoping I can learn enough tomorrow morning to turn it an 'all auto' :) and use it for some car pics. I just finished my convertibles 1st detail, so I'd love to capture... all that damned work! :lol: Then I'll need to learn to reduce pictures from one bazilion megapixels down to some kb's to post here.:D
(PS. Not sure what this means, but the D50 has a 28-135mm Ultrasonic lens)

Any recommendations for physical size 'X' x 'Y' pixels and what (mb or kb) file size to shoot for to post here?
These were actually shot with my iPhone 6 Plus. I haven't had time to really take some proper pictures yet. I run a photography business on the side but I don't take pictures of cars. :)

I use a Canon 5D Mark II and 5D Mark III cameras. I love them. I have an assortment of lenses too. Thinking of using the Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS L series lens when I get the chance. Just need some good weather, a nice location and time.

I might use some studio lighting to help bring out the features of the car.

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
These were actually shot with my iPhone 6 Plus. I haven't had time to really take some proper pictures yet. I run a photography business on the side but I don't take pictures of cars. :)

I use a Canon 5D Mark II and 5D Mark III cameras. I love them. I have an assortment of lenses too. Thinking of using the Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS L series lens when I get the chance. Just need some good weather, a nice location and time.

Great pics from your iP6. I have been very pleased with the pic quality from my Samasung Galaxy 5. I can only imagine that a real full sized lense must make a difference (but I don't know what that is exactly). ;)

"Just need some good weather, a nice location and time." COnstaints for me also... plus time to RTFM to learn how to turn it on and set to manual.
:lol:

Chevpwr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 Vert
New wheels Foose Outcast 20x8.5/20x10 275/35/20 - 305/35/20

kwVkpC.jpg

QmR1KP.jpg

goquNz.jpg

h9moGu.jpg

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
Maybe it's just me but I think the aggressive fitment is clashing with the bling. Those wheels look like they'd be better suited for a bagged Chrysler 300 or something along those lines.

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)

Well I did my best to learn the basics on my wife's new (to her) Canon D50 and took some pics today. The lens is a 72mm, 28-153mm, 1:3.5-5.6 IS (I do not know what any of that means. Her friend had it set on 'raw'. The images downloaded to my iMac as .CR2 files. We both thought they did not look that good. Like my Samsung S5 phone's pictures were crisper! :shrug: But after I (in Graphic Converter) reduced the size to 900 pixels wide and cropped them down from there slightly more, those resulting 'saved as' .jpg files, looked much crisper. Whew! :clap2:

At the risk of over posting my new pics, here they are. :)
Note: When using 'Quote' on a post with pictures, you can delete the pics from within the quoted text above your typing so the thread is not overwhelmed with duplicate pics. :thumbsup:
1-Side, Water-900.jpg
2-Frt Crnr, Grass, Refl-900.jpg
3-Frt Crnr, Close-900.jpg
4-L Frt, Cmnt, Water,05-900.jpg
5-Full Frt-900.jpg
6-Side, Grs, Trees-900.jpg
7-Side,Grss,Sky,no trees-900.jpg
8-Back,Cmnt,Sky,Trees-900.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: