Sponsored

COMPETITION ORANGE GT350/R Thread

chrsschb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 WRX
Nope, I like the bright colors, the only other option I was wrestling with was Yellow which is another low production color. Hey to each their own, I don't get why so many people want a white or grey car just like 80% of other cars on the road but there is a reason, which hopefully is thats what 80% of customer like. A car like this is special get what you want not what you think might sell better in the future or what you think others might like. Also there are some cars that I just don't like a certain color combo on but this car looks pretty darn cool period.
This is why:

:D
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I was sure that I wanted the CO, but was a little reluctant as I had never seen it in person. I showed up at the dealership to see it the first time and I was so happy. I love it!
That's beautiful bro!
Congrats and enjoy. :thumbsup:

FIXR7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Rogue 351 powered, '17 Ruby GT, '99 XH V8-S ute, '69 Mercury Cougar XR7 S-code, '96 XH Ex-pork van
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys. You answered my question about comp orange paint. It's not metallic. I'd seen a video of an eco boost car which appeared to show a pearlescent hue to the comp orange colour but I was told it was a special "show only" colour.

Sponsored

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
Here's my Comp Orange with no stripes yet, added the R spoiler and rear window louvers. I'm planning on adding a stripe to the hood only on Saturday and still thinking about the black top. I don't want to add too much black.

Last edited:

5.2 VooDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp. Orange GT 350 - Born March 3rd - Arrrived March 14th
Awesome combination! But I'm biased ;)

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Here's my Comp Orange with no stripes yet, added the R spoiler and rear window louvers. I'm planning on adding a stripe to the hood only on Saturday and still thinking about the black top. I don't want to add too much black.

I'm sorry to be a knob, but those window louvers are horrible. They absolutely don't belong on a 2015/6 Mustang.

Sponsored

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
^^ I do not know I think they look pretty cool, kinda old school

OMGPonies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Track Pack
I'm sorry to be a knob, but those window louvers are horrible. They absolutely don't belong on a 2015/6 Mustang.
He has a matching 1970-ish Mustang which has the window louvers, so I agree they don't necessarily belong on a 15-16 but when you see his cars next to each other it actually makes a lot of sense!

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
You know, I thought I would like the Orange, and that's what I ordered. But the more I look at that color, I'm just not sure. I ordered the color from the Ford site, but those showed the Orange much darker, kind of a burnt orange. Then last week a 2015 Orange GT showed up on the dealer's lot. But then, I don't know if I would like the Deep Impact Blue or the Race Red red any better!
I've got the 15 Comp/Orange GT, and love the color!!!!
I ordered my Shelby in Shadow Black, I'm hoping I don't regret not getting the C/O. I've never seen a pic of the C/O that it looks like it does in person!!

FORDSTANGER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP
Saw a CO wblack OTT twice now on RTE 4 here in MD. Is this any of you?
Sponsored