Sponsored

COBB TUNE CLARIFICATION ------

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.

2015 ecoboost mustang, Arizona

Okay, so i know this has been talked about many times with no real answer.

Has anyone had first hand experience of Flashing their ECU back to stock and not being detected by the dealership? or does anyone have a legit source who can confirm this can not be detected if you "prep" the correct way before taking the car in.. For example, we have all heard of the " turn the car on and off 50+ times" does this work for sure?

Please dont tell me "if you're worried about a warranty you shouldn't tune the car" because im not, in a away.. I have the means to pay for the car if things go south, but I did get the extended warranty through the dealer unfortunately, so i would like to retain that warranty as long as i can without having to wait a few years to tune the car.

Real Advice is appreciated! :cheers:

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Can someone pm me a link to the ford tune info? I was unaware they finally released this to public. Thanks
I think it is June or something along those lines, last I looked.

So my question was more theoretical than possible at this point.

It was listed as being a little over $1000.00 though... that was a turn off... but you would keep your warranty. For those really scared and wanting to stick to EB, it might be a good option. Turn in that old tune for something that keeps the warranty. $1000 is cheaper than $7000 or $8000 for sure. And not even that.. since tune+ is really $500 for unit and then $175 (lifetime) for tune, so $675... unleashed is $399.

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Duck Duct Tape lol
Sponsored