Sponsored

Close-call thread (Dash Cam)

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
And here is the proof of what a bad driver she is. She crept up on my right, and again stopped in the left through lane.
Wow, talk about total disrespect!! Douche bag big time!
Sponsored

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Clearly she is not competent to be driving. Total disregard of the through lane, and blatantly performing illegal maneuvers just to selfishly accomplish her route.

I called the police the next day, but was told that there was nothing they would do about it. I called because I truly believe she should not be driving. And she was not elderly so that is not her excuse.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
And here is the proof of what a bad driver she is. She crept up on my right, and again stopped in the left through lane.

Glad I proceeded cautiously. I thought maybe there was a small chance she would execute a full U-turn in front of me, and yep she sure did!
Wow, a complete menace to others on the road - has no clue on what's going on and drives like there are zero rules of the road. Probably doesn't even have a driver's license. 🤪

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line

I have more dum dums in other clips on my YouTube channel too but here’s a few 😂
Ohh damn we get tons of drivers that like to take super wide turns just like your last video. It pisses me off because they think they are the only ones driving.

Sponsored

Dark Stallion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Ohh damn we get tons of drivers that like to take super wide turns just like your last video. It pisses me off because they think they are the only ones driving.
Yeah so annoying! He gave me thing finger as he drove by as well!

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Yeah so annoying! He gave me thing finger as he drove by as well!
That's what's nuts about these asshat drivers ... they do bonehead moves then flip off other people around them like they actually think they are driving correctly and have the right to be a moron on the roads. How dare you drive in your own lane and take it away from his use. 😂

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Had another close call.
Teenager in a Honda pulled out without looking.

Is that an Accord?
Wow, terrible. Good thing you were paying attention.
I had to view the video a couple times because it looked like you were driving in the town of Walpole, MA. And I do believe it is Walpole.