Sponsored

cheapest intercooler?

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
Alright guys im in the market for a bigger intercooler to suit me well along side my intake, downpipe and Tune in getting paid on thursday and I can't seem to find that many intercoolers is there any you all can referred me too ? I had seen MMRs for $400 but now its at a $599 price!? Looking for abit cheaper maybe high to mid $400s
Sponsored

Fast64ranchero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
63 Ranchero, 1972 Pinto, 2015 Mustang
Levels performance had a intro price of $475 shipped, that is what I have and it seems to do the job nicely

OP
OP

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
Levels performance had a intro price of $475 shipped, that is what I have and it seems to do the job nicely
Sounds great! Is that shipped or + shipping? And did you notice gains from it? I'm hoping my car can rub abit more timing since its gonna be cooler now?

Fast64ranchero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
63 Ranchero, 1972 Pinto, 2015 Mustang
Not sure if he is running the deal still or not, that was the price shipped. It seemed to gain some power, on top of my Cobb OTS tune, and JLT intake.. Make sure you tell him your a forum member.

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Sounds great! Is that shipped or + shipping? And did you notice gains from it? I'm hoping my car can rub abit more timing since its gonna be cooler now?
I have a Levels as well, and it works very well at keeping the temps under control. During my data logs for Torrie, I saw max of 12-15* above ambient, then dropping to about 6-8* above ambient once speed/airflow picked up. I hot lapped the car Friday night...3 back to back passes...mph stayed the same, no power loss at all. I'll give it a workout soon....temps are climbing, and it should be a good test.

www.levelsperformance.com

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
I have a Levels as well, and it works very well at keeping the temps under control. During my data logs for Torrie, I saw max of 12-15* above ambient, then dropping to about 6-8* above ambient once speed/airflow picked up. I hot lapped the car Friday night...3 back to back passes...mph stayed the same, no power loss at all. I'll give it a workout soon....temps are climbing, and it should be a good test.

www.levelsperformance.com
I'm tuned by torrie as well. Did you notice powergains other than seeing The temps alot better?

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
I ordered a MAP intercooler, which should be shipped. I will be testing at the track in July for some serious heat soak, so I will be posting with results after that. Not just what the car logged, but with some external sensors and a laser thermometer as well.

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
I'm tuned by torrie as well. Did you notice powergains other than seeing The temps alot better?
There were some gains, but the biggest plus is keeping the charge air temps much more stable than the factory unit. That means the car is much less prone to detonation/retarding ignition timing = no loss of HP due to heat soak. Heat control is critical to forced induction cars, and our factory IC just aren't up to the challenge when pushed.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
The last time I had talked to Nik (Levels), the forum member pricing was $500 shipped. His number is on his website. Give him a call if you're interested in it as that's the best way to contact him. Nik's work is just as good as everyone else's and he uses high quality materials, e.g. billet endtanks, Vibrant core, t-bolt clamps. There's also quite a few of us running the LP FMIC so there's plenty of unbiased, real world data to show that it performs amazingly well.

Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Mishimoto's is $475 right now for their presale so i guess they are tied for lowest price

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Mishimoto's is $475 right now for their presale so i guess they are tied for lowest price
Although I love my LP FMIC and would highly recommend it, that's an excellent price on the Mishimoto and it's a damn nice FMIC too.

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
you can check the big intercooler thread too, I think low $400 pieces are as low as it goes for now. I think FFTEC economy one is $400

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
you can check the big intercooler thread too, I think low $400 pieces are as low as it goes for now. I think FFTEC economy one is $400
I think that was a pre-sale... It's $450 for FFTEch Economy, $775 for EcoPro.