Sponsored

chazcron's 2015 Mustang 3D renders and 'shops

Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Mustang GT
You really should get your eyes checked... :crazy: It looks nothing like a Fusion.
If the Fusion were a two door would it not look like this?
Sponsored

Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Mustang GT
just google the Nascar fusion...pretty close

zerot

If the Fusion were a two door would it not look like this?
No I personally do not believe it does.

There's obviously 2 camps here, and I think some people are seeing what they want to see... if you want to see a Fusion, you'll see a Fusion. Others see an evolved S197.

I'm seeing a more modern S197/SN95 mix with some obvious Evos cues.

bigbear78

Threads
Reaction score
All the 2 door fusion talk I dont get the anger the fusion looks like a 4 door austin Martin. The austin is one of the most beautiful cars to ever grace the auto world so it wouldnt be a strech to say the new mustang could be in the same boat . The fusion has a great front end but is still a boxy family car the mustang wont be boxy at all it will be very curvy yet muscular. I think we all may be stunned at how beautiful the final production car really is.:gossip::headbang:

Sponsored

MustangDizzle

Threads
Reaction score
All the 2 door fusion talk I dont get the anger the fusion looks like a 4 door austin Martin. The austin is one of the most beautiful cars to ever grace the auto world so it wouldnt be a strech to say the new mustang could be in the same boat . The fusion has a great front end but is still a boxy family car the mustang wont be boxy at all it will be very curvy yet muscular. I think we all may be stunned at how beautiful the final production car really is.:gossip::headbang:
*Aston Martin

Boss2013

Threads
Reaction score
Agree. If the new Mustang looked a sleek as an Aston Martin, it would be the hot ticket. None of the renders I referenced look anywhere near as sleek or desirable as an A-M. Heck, I think most of the renders I've seen thus far makes the cartoony Camaro look good.

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING
LOL, we will agree to disagree.e

Focustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Agree. If the new Mustang looked a sleek as an Aston Martin, it would be the hot ticket. None of the renders I referenced look anywhere near as sleek or desirable as an A-M. Heck, I think most of the renders I've seen thus far makes the cartoony Camaro look good.

Certainly an exaggeration. But, I don't think the S550 will be a letdown. It will certainly be less flashy and exaggerated than the Camaro, thank God. Making the car too sleek would take it out of mainstream appeal, I think. Yes, enthusiasts would love it, but I think the moronic mainstream wants cartoons like the Chevy for now. So, if the S550 appears as a somewhat conservative design, I can live with that over an abomination like the Camaro. I'd rather the car be "pretty" than "steroided."

Sponsored

bigbear78

Threads
Reaction score
Certainly an exaggeration. But, I don't think the S550 will be a letdown. It will certainly be less flashy and exaggerated than the Camaro, thank God. Making the car too sleek would take it out of mainstream appeal, I think. Yes, enthusiasts would love it, but I think the moronic mainstream wants cartoons like the Chevy for now. So, if the S550 appears as a somewhat conservative design, I can live with that over an abomination like the Camaro. I'd rather the car be "pretty" than "steroided."
+1 on the pretty not steroided but I think the public would trip over themselves for a sleek model :thumbsup:

Rob

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
No I personally do not believe it does.

There's obviously 2 camps here, and I think some people are seeing what they want to see... if you want to see a Fusion, you'll see a Fusion. Others see an evolved S197.

I'm seeing a more modern S197/SN95 mix with some obvious Evos cues.
There is a great deal of validity to that statement. It is normal human behavior when they see something to associate it something that they already know. Something familiar to them. This is very common in the automotive world. When I first saw the Scion FR-S it looked like a rehashed 370Z to me. Other people insisted that it looked nothing like the 370Z. I don't care what they say though, I see a 370Z when I look at that car. When people see a new car for the first time the first thing that their brain will do is try to categorize it as something that they already know. This allows them to put the car in context and a frame of reference. So to those of you that are seeing a Fusion you are correct and those of you that are seeing a refreshed S197, you are also correct.

SStormtrooPer

Dark Side
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
Single Turbo GenII Coyote Swapped '92 SSP
So to those of you that are seeing a Fusion you are correct and those of you that are seeing a refreshed S197, you are also correct.
...Until we see the whole thing uncovered -- that might totally change A LOT of perspectives. I sure hope it changes the one that I have so far.

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING
LOL, I admit, the Vanquish is breathtaking, and can easily make anyone forget thir original train of thought! I am disagreeing with you that tampabear's renders look like a Fusion coupe. I instead see a design heavily influenced by the above art/car/rolling orgasm, whatever you wanna call it;)
Sponsored