Sponsored

chazcron's 2015 Mustang 3D renders and 'shops

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
I wouldn't remove it so much as just tone it down a little.
Sponsored

HGFireHazard

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Eyy Chaz, hope you don't mind but I made the taillights a little more appealing to myself.

I must say your small change has made a notable improvement in my opinion of that rear. It's funny how some really minimal changes can do that, but I really do like this a lot more.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
I must say your small change has made a notable improvement in my opinion of that rear. It's funny how some really minimal changes can do that, but I really do like this a lot more.
I always say it... Its the small stuff that counts. The devil's in the details.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
I finally stitched the front to the back. Lots of important tweaks. Scaled it horizontally to match the current Mustang's width. Mine was obviously too wide, probably due to the lens parallax on the spy picture. I can't wait to flesh out the rear end. I need to stop for today, watch some football and relax.

Deroxas2.0

Looking like it's getting there chazcron. Great work.

The rear 3/4 view does remind me of the current S197, I'm wondering if it might use some hips..... not sure if you've heard anything about that? I think some people who had info mentioned there being bigger hips on the S550.

Sponsored

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Looking like it's getting there chazcron. Great work.

The rear 3/4 view does remind me of the current S197, I'm wondering if it might use some hips..... not sure if you've heard anything about that? I think some people who had info mentioned there being bigger hips on the S550.
What he said. Little more hips and taper the cabin and trunk/deck as they approach the rear. The narrowing rear glass and c pillar also exaggerates the hips. Probably decreases practicality but looks sporty and muscular.

Rich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6, Suzuki C50, former 67 Mustang owner
Time again to update my rear.
Hey, I thought Ford wasn't going retro. This looks too much like the back end of a 2005. I don't know about you guys but I hope this isn't accurate. I would like to see at least a little Evos influence. The Fusion rear looks better than this. IMHO:rant:

GTsquid

I'm focusing more on the louvered lights which I really like. The shape of the rear bumper and rear valence is just a guess at this point until we get more spy shots. I'd expect it to look very different than the S197 (05 or 14) once it's shown.

Oh and definitely not like the Fusion or Evos rear. The worst part of that concept IMO.

Sponsored

Kingranch

Nice nice. Always fun to check in on the latest and greatest renders here.

Rob

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
That's great work Chaz. If it looks that good in person I'm probably going to be trading cars.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Less Photoshop this time. Lots of proportional upgrades. I used the other side view spy pic when I realize the one I was working from was biased to the front. the other is more straight on towards the rear, thus proving i needed a bigger rear overhang. Still have to make the exhaust valance, the side mirror, a stab at the headlights, and the rocker panel. Then I hope to tighten the look with whispers, a process that will never really end. I will render and post as I go along. Cheers. I rendered the front at the last minute, so it is not as finessed. (shadows unfixed)
Red_One.jpg
Red_Two.jpg

HGFireHazard

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Man look how it has changed and is really coming together! Do you think if we had a hidden B-pillar that's the kind of exterior appearance we could expect covering it?

Lavien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Looks good chazcron. I like that line extending all the way from the front lights to the rear. The back does look a little similar to the '10-'12 rear for me to think that is what we'll see but everything else would be a welcome change.
Sponsored