Cats. & removal ?

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Sorry to necro this, but is your exhaust system completely stuck except for the cat delete? Just how much louder is it in quiet mode. Been trying to find a video of someone with a stock system and just deletes but everyone i found they also had like different mufflers or an x pipe.

Looking to change as little as possible while not risking melting cats with boost lol
same here, ditto!! in the same boat as you!
Anthony
Sponsored

2004mustanggt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I have 2M cat deletes on my 2015 and it made it exponentially louder and the power difference was night and day with proper tune. Anyone that says removing them doesn't add power has absolutely no idea what they're talking about. My Hemi Ram is also FBO catless with tune and it does make a huge difference.
I will also be installing M2 cat delete on my 23. I’m doing research and wondering if the installation on the passenger side can be done while the manifold is in the car or would you have to take the manifold off to basically cut and weld the pipe on, thank you for any information in advance.

2004mustanggt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The passenger's side has a 2-bolt flange at the connector.
then it’s the driver side that you have to cut and weld. One bolts on on both ends, one bolts on, and you have to cut and weld a flange.

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
I’ve done a couple; all by pulling the manifold. It’s actually not very hard to pull. You just unhook the steering column and it comes right out as long as the car is high enough.
Sponsored