Sponsored

Cars and Coffee in Plano?

Pootie_Stang

Wah Dah Ta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP Base
Enjoy the exhaust, it should be a good ride home after the install.

Yeah, appears there is a group within 10 mins of each other. Feel free to PM and we can open it up to anyone in the area when weather gets better.
A frisco, colony , Plano area meet up would be great.
Im down, what day would work best for everyone? I work mon-fri but can after like 6pm on weekdays or anytime weekends
Sponsored

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Im down, what day would work best for everyone? I work mon-fri but can after like 6pm on weekdays or anytime weekends
I'm the same as you. Free after 6 on week days usually and pretty open all weekend.

Last edited:

2015MagneticGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Comp Orange
I'm in the carrollton area as well. Right down the street from the colony.

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
Denton here. The colony isn't that far coming down 380 through Little Elm.

Sponsored

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
So far this is the list I have of who is in the area. If I missed anyone let me know. Others are welcome as well. I'm thinking A Friday evening or mid day on a Saturday would probably be best to get as many as possible to attend.

Pootie_Stang
Lou
2015MagneticGt
WatchSquid
Genxer
blk.phive.zero

going to move this topic to the DFW thread so we keep this one about cars and coffee.

Last edited:

boosted4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I went out there and saw several 6th gen Mustangs. There was a PP car just like mine, except it had a SC.
Lol that was me! I saw a couple others a black pp with the roush spoiler and a couple others. It was pretty packed.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Lol that was me! I saw a couple others a black pp with the roush spoiler and a couple others. It was pretty packed.
I like that rear spoiler. How much boost? What kind of gain in hp?

boosted4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Yeah it does look like rain. The turnout is never good if there is even a slight chance of rain, on top of that its the holiday so people will probably be out of town.

Looks like we're neighbors. I'm in The Colony also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like that rear spoiler. How much boost? What kind of gain in hp?
Not sure really as I don't have a boost gauge yet, it's the standerd phase one kit that's rated for 627hp. So around 550 to the wheels. I recently ordered some id1000, bap, 72mm pulley and a Lund tune I'm waiting on. Hoping for around 650-700 to the wheels.

cbear50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang 5.0
Not sure really as I don't have a boost gauge yet, it's the standerd phase one kit that's rated for 627hp. So around 550 to the wheels. I recently ordered some id1000, bap, 72mm pulley and a Lund tune I'm waiting on. Hoping for around 650-700 to the wheels.
Please let me know if you can get that Lund tune on your car. I have the same phase 1 kit and ordered the Lund tune but I cannot find anyone to flash the car back to stock so the Lund tune can be flashed on my car. It will not flash over that roush tune. I'm in southlake so very close to you in ft worth if you find someone local please let me know.

Sponsored

boosted4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Please let me know if you can get that Lund tune on your car. I have the same phase 1 kit and ordered the Lund tune but I cannot find anyone to flash the car back to stock so the Lund tune can be flashed on my car. It will not flash over that roush tune. I'm in southlake so very close to you in ft worth if you find someone local please let me know.
If you want you can come to my work and I'll flash your car back to stock. I work at the ford dealership off Bryant Irvin as a ford tech. I haven't even got my tune yet I'm still waiting on it and the rest of the other parts.

cbear50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang 5.0
I would appreciate that very much. I've been to 3 dealerships and 2 shops and no one could do it. I will send you a pm this week if I can get over there. Thanks again.

boosted4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I would appreciate that very much. I've been to 3 dealerships and 2 shops and no one could do it. I will send you a pm this week if I can get over there. Thanks again.
No problem, I know exactly what you mean and how dealerships can be. I've been working here for 8 years. You pretty much have to know people get around things these days.

Pootie_Stang

Wah Dah Ta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP Base
No problem, I know exactly what you mean and how dealerships can be. I've been working here for 8 years. You pretty much have to know people get around things these days.
does this mean you can give us the hookup on install rates for parts lol

boosted4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
does this mean you can give us the hookup on install rates for parts lol
I typically don't do big installs on aftermarket parts just depends on what it is really. I usually busy with other warranty bs and such. I do have a buddy that has a speed shop that specifically does roush blower installs on new vehicles. Suspension work, rear ends etc if you need prices
Sponsored