Sponsored

Cars and Coffee in Plano?

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
It's only about 5 min from my house. I'm up early regardless might as well just go :lol
Sponsored

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like rain tomorrow now. Not going if it's raining.
Yeah it does look like rain. The turnout is never good if there is even a slight chance of rain, on top of that its the holiday so people will probably be out of town.

It's only about 5 min from my house. I'm up early regardless might as well just go :lol
Looks like we're neighbors. I'm in The Colony also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Yeah it does look like rain. The turnout is never good if there is even a slight chance of rain, on top of that its the holiday so people will probably be out of town.

Looks like we're neighbors. I'm in The Colony also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! I don't think I've seen you around yet. I've seen a yellow pp gt, a white eb and a rr v6 though.

Sponsored

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! I don't think I've seen you around yet. I've seen a yellow pp gt, a white eb and a rr v6 though.
Theres a few of us at Austin Ranch, tho I haven't actually met any of them yet. I think theres a CO or RR; I can't really tell because I get home late, a blue v6, magnetic EB, blue EB, and maybe a few others.

Crossed paths with a Silver GT with black stripes going down windhaven. He gave me the :thumbsup: and I obliged.

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Theres a few of us at Austin Ranch, tho I haven't actually met any of them yet. I think theres a CO or RR; I can't really tell because I get home late, a blue v6, magnetic EB, blue EB, and maybe a few others.

Crossed paths with a Silver GT with black stripes going down windhaven. He gave me the :thumbsup: and I obliged.
They may be why I haven't seen you. I'm in town on the far side of North Colony by the public pool. I do drive through Austin ranch about 6:45 every morning on the way to work though.

Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP Mustang
I'm in the the colony as well so only a few mins away. I'll go by if it rains but looks like I'll skip washing the car tonight.

I think I saw Tcstang the other day in the target parking lot. I noticed a few S550's in the area but usually see the yellow GT.

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
I'm in the the colony as well so only a few mins away. I'll go by if it rains but looks like I'll skip washing the car tonight.

I think I saw Tcstang the other day in the target parking lot. I noticed a few S550's in the area but usually see the yellow GT.

Yeah that was me, I remember seeing your car when I parked. My GF asked me if all mustang guys park in bfe?

Reactions: Lou

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG

Sponsored

Pootie_Stang

Wah Dah Ta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP Base
Im gonna skip out on it tomorrow; ended up coming to stay at the folk's place in ft worth to put my exhaust on. With the rain and hour drive I'm gonna pass! We should setup a frisco colony area meet since theres a couple of us out there

Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP Mustang
Im gonna skip out on it tomorrow; ended up coming to stay at the folk's place in ft worth to put my exhaust on. With the rain and hour drive I'm gonna pass! We should setup a frisco colony area meet since theres a couple of us out there
Enjoy the exhaust, it should be a good ride home after the install.

Yeah, appears there is a group within 10 mins of each other. Feel free to PM and we can open it up to anyone in the area when weather gets better.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I went out there and saw several 6th gen Mustangs. There was a PP car just like mine, except it had a SC.

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Yeah that was me, I remember seeing your car when I parked. My GF asked me if all mustang guys park in bfe?
Just tell her its to keep the GF ass tight and in shape.
I went out there and saw several 6th gen Mustangs. There was a PP car just like mine, except it had a SC.
I want a superchager
Sponsored