JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Yes, when? I'd be interested if I'm free. (I'm in Allen).

rcb020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I was there last week, my first one but definitely will not be my last. What a great time! Saw about 5 or so 6g mustangs as well as 3 new c7 z06... not to mention a Veyron and P1. :cheers:

Sponsored

wireless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Ecoboost Premium
I've been to quite a few in my last car, usually a good time, although you get stuck in there until about 930-10am lol.

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Definitely one of the coolest car meets I've ever been too. I used to take my 85 GT.

picture.jpg

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Is there a website with info so I can keep track? :)

Sponsored

JoshCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Mustang
This month was pretty good, I think I counted six S550's there. Wow, hearing that FR Sports exhaust by Borla catback in person did it for me. It went straight to the top of the Christmas list lol. The videos (as for most) just do it absolutely no justice, that was one of the best sounding catbacks I've heard in a very long time. Weather permitting I'll be there January too. Does anyone want to meet up and cruise in? I'm in Anna and have met a few guys in McKinney and cruised 121 right over to it. 121 makes for some nice cruise pictures too.

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
I definitely want to make it out to one of these!:headbang: As soon as I get something to make these damn holes the dealer drilled in my front bumper look better...ugh. I don't even want to pull it out of the garage right now. :mad:

JoshCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Mustang
I definitely want to make it out to one of these!:headbang: As soon as I get something to make these damn holes the dealer drilled in my front bumper look better...ugh. I don't even want to pull it out of the garage right now. :mad:
I'd be furious!

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The Hyundai dealer did this to my wife's Sonata. I was furious for the longest time. I ended up using these: http://www.bumperplugs.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=1_11 They are pricey but they use factory paint and it looked pretty good.

Tony Reco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antonio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
I bought the STO n sho bracket from CJ pony, but to my disappointment the holes were drilled anyways ....... Asked them not to drill the holes 2 different times .
Sponsored