Sponsored

carbonplug.com Anyone bought anything lately?

Adams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Has anyone ordered from https://carbonplug.com/s550carbon ?

I bought a matte carbon coin tray a few years ago from them. It took about 6 weeks to get it but the quality was nice. Now I am looking at their PP gauge dash kit which is not inexpensive. I just don't want to get burned or wait 3+ months.
Sponsored

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
I bought from them up until maybe February. Multiple purchases. All good quality. Took no longer than 2 weeks to receive. Most of the time faster. My only issue with them is there’s barely responses from emails. But definitely purchase. I will be buying 2 more items from them soon. I have no fear or concern. They’re definitely better quality than trufiber.

CompOrangeFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium /2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6
I just bought the touchscreen control panel on the 18th of this month, but I haven't received it yet. I've bought the 4 piece dash overlay kit about 2 years ago and got it fairly quick. Pieces are good quality and so far I've only had good experiences.

TonyStark1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang EB Premium
Thanks for sharing this. Looks like good stuff. I especially like the CF Air Vent covers.

jchamp922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Bought the radio bezel and got that pretty quick. I ordered the dash overlay and have been waiting already two months. Company never responds to emails.

Sponsored

Point45

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
josh
Vehicle(s)
19 gt350, 05 tacoma, 10 Ducati 1098SF
Just put in a order yesterday. Radio bezel, window controls and steering wheel accents.

As long as they're delivering im ok with a wait. Ill post when I receive them.

TonyStark1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang EB Premium
Today, I also put in an order: Auto shift inserts and button cover ... to begin with.

TonyStark1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang EB Premium
What is it with this guy? Not very professional to not answer emails as to when things may get shipped, even just an approximate day ... 1 week, a month, whatever, just let me know something. I sent him three emails since I ordered, the last one to cancel the order, with no response. I may have to go the dispute route through my credit card today or tomorrow.

It really is just too bad, as well as frustrating, that 'business owners' act like this.

OP
OP
Adams

Adams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
What is it with this guy? Not very professional to not answer emails as to when things may get shipped, even just an approximate day ... 1 week, a month, whatever, just let me know something. I sent him three emails since I ordered, the last one to cancel the order, with no response. I may have to go the dispute route through my credit card today or tomorrow.

It really is just too bad, as well as frustrating, that 'business owners' act like this.
In my experience with them, if you aren' t prepared to wait at least 2 months before starting to worry about it, i wouldn't do business with this company. I think they are buying the parts from China and the whole world is jacked with Corona right now so 2 months is probably conservative.

TonyStark1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang EB Premium
In my experience with them, if you aren' t prepared to wait at least 2 months before starting to worry about it, i wouldn't do business with this company. I think they are buying the parts from China and the whole world is jacked with Corona right now so 2 months is probably conservative.
I understand that and I am a patient guy, I just want communication. Strangely though, about an hour after I made that last post above, yesterday, I received an email from him saying my order has been shipped along with a tracking number # through USPS. USPS says that the label was created and now awaiting the items :fingerscrossed:.

Maybe he saw my post

Sponsored

TonyStark1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang EB Premium
Update: I received the two auto shift trim pieces but not the shift button piece. Hopefully it is on its way soon. I must say that the shift trim pieces are very nice quality and look like they belong on the car ... and well worth the money.

Point45

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
josh
Vehicle(s)
19 gt350, 05 tacoma, 10 Ducati 1098SF
Update: I received the two auto shift trim pieces but not the shift button piece. Hopefully it is on its way soon. I must say that the shift trim pieces are very nice quality and look like they belong on the car ... and well worth the money.
Good to hear, tempted to order a few more pieces while theyre on sale but ill wait to get my first order in. At least they're shipping and still in business.

TonyStark1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang EB Premium
After getting half my order, which, as I said, were very well done pieces, I still have not heard about the second piece. I emailed him a few days ago about whether he forgot about the other piece or it will come separately. At this point, I don't know because of no communication on his part, and by end week, I may dispute that portion of the order. I just want to know that it didn't 'fall through the cracks' and will get here at some time in the future, which is not asking much.

They do have 3 more pieces that I 'was' planning on ordering, but there is now zero possibility that I will ever order anything from them again. No communication = no sale ... for me.

N0nya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT premium
First time posting, long time lurking :)

Just ordered the auto shift housing and full carbon knob today. Will post updates whenever they get back to me on shipping. Not cheap but if its good quality i don't mind waiting a month or 2

TonyStark1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang EB Premium
This guy is notorious at not responding to emails. It amazes me that a simple 'and professional' response as to whether the second half of my order has fallen through the cracks or will be on its way ... does not get emailed to me. He just does not want future business from me, which he would have gotten, by simply responding to my question.

Good luck to any who dare to order.
Sponsored