Carbon fiber dash trim

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
When I got the Anderson Composite Fenders repaired due to shipping from AC, This shop makes and Repairs 100% Carbon Fiber parts for allot of businesses and Indy Cars. They said If I brought my pieces in they would make high end CF weave Duplicates which would fit as OEM. The only draw back is they do not do the clear coat like others do in the mold. So I have a Body Shop here who said they would put 5 coats of clear on them. So I am thinking to remove allot of my interior panels, trim and taking it to them. We will see. Good Luck.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
When I got the Anderson Composite Fenders repaired due to shipping from AC, This shop makes and Repairs 100% Carbon Fiber parts for allot of businesses and Indy Cars. They said If I brought my pieces in they would make high end CF weave Duplicates which would fit as OEM. The only draw back is they do not do the clear coat like others do in the mold. So I have a Body Shop here who said they would put 5 coats of clear on them. So I am thinking to remove allot of my interior panels, trim and taking it to them. We will see. Good Luck.
Cool, keep us updated.

Sponsored

clavery1322

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
16' GT3RS
OEM Ford # is KR3Z-6304338-BA
Dealer net is now $2509.48
MSRP (based off mypricelink generated list today) is $4182.47

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I have this kit sitting in my basement waiting for spring to put it in. Was a 3 month backorder.
Will this fit the 350? I know it SEEMS like it'll fit no issues (same components as the PP Mustang GT) but I'm always leery nowadays because Ford Engineers tend to change a lot of things that frankly don't need adjusting.

ADDGAMER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Will this fit the 350? I know it SEEMS like it'll fit no issues (same components as the PP Mustang GT) but I'm always leery nowadays because Ford Engineers tend to change a lot of things that frankly don't need adjusting.
It will fit from what 've seen on other forums and the Ebay version appears to come from the same factory as the tape is in the exact locations

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
It will fit from what 've seen on other forums and the Ebay version appears to come from the same factory as the tape is in the exact locations
I'm always terrified of the ebay versions, what listing do you think equates?

Sponsored

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Is anyone in here a finish guru? Is there a coating or a film that could be added to tone down the gloss?

ADDGAMER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I'm always terrified of the ebay versions, what listing do you think equates?
look under a seller named bfbmotor Ford Mustang 2015-18 carbon fiber Dashboard Panel both side strip trim. He sells the whole accelatec kit and the 3M tape is identical and there is a user on this forum that bought the kit.

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
look under a seller named bfbmotor Ford Mustang 2015-18 carbon fiber Dashboard Panel both side strip trim. He sells the whole accelatec kit and the 3M tape is identical and there is a user on this forum that bought the kit.
This EBay seller listed only below dashboard two side pieces, not the dashboard it self. The dashboard sold in separate listing and is only one, passenger side.
1610659441443.png

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Yeah, I checked out the ebay stuff and if you add up all the separate components, it's roughly the same. Dyna performance sells all the components (and several others) and looks to be a little more cost effective (especially if you catch them on a holiday sale).

I haven't pulled the trigger because no one makes a matte clear finish and some guys have complained the glare is pretty severe (and I prefer matte anyway)

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I haven't pulled the trigger because no one makes a matte clear finish and some guys have complained the glare is pretty severe (and I prefer matte anyway)
Ugh...if Dyna made a matte finish (or heaven forbid, some forged carbon pieces), that would be LE-GIT. I've got the dyna stuff and I'm pretty darn happy with it. But I didn't do the full dash piece, so I can't comment on the glare. It's a deep gloss though.
Sponsored