Sponsored

Carbon fiber dash panel

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
So, I know this is one of those “to each his own” topics, but I pulled the trigger on a few Dyna Performance overlays. Not gonna do the whole dash. Just the doors and few other odd pieces, like vent surrounds, etc. I like it. Adds some color and breaks things up. The Dyna overlays regardless of if you like the look or not, are true quality pieces. The carbon is real, the fitment is exceptional. Yea, it looks like an overlay, but it’s nice. And for the price comparison to doing all these pieces in real carbon...well...you can guess who wins the bang-for-the-buck battle on this one.

F93B5820-6BBA-4F9B-A639-0BBFBAA1F0E0.jpeg

F8C338E3-8771-4897-8AFA-836FBF5762A4.jpeg

050DD3FA-D302-4685-99CE-EB821FCF1F6A.jpeg
Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
So, I know this is one of those “to each his own” topics, but I pulled the trigger on a few Dyna Performance overlays. Not gonna do the whole dash. Just the doors and few other odd pieces, like vent surrounds, etc. I like it. Adds some color and breaks things up. The Dyna overlays regardless of if you like the look or not, are true quality pieces. The carbon is real, the fitment is exceptional. Yea, it looks like an overlay, but it’s nice. And for the price comparison to doing all these pieces in real carbon...well...you can guess who wins the bang-for-the-buck battle on this one.

Personally I like it.
That start button is fantastic.
I have an old CF motorcycle helmet that has a green tinted clear coat, it’s breathtaking in the sunlight.

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
I like CF dash but I wouldn't do overlays. Overlay is like a band-aid, sooner or later it will peel off in the corners. Besides, I do this for my own not for others to look.

ADDGAMER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I like CF dash but I wouldn't do overlays. Overlay is like a band-aid, sooner or later it will peel off in the corners. Besides, I do this for my own not for others to look.
I did the Dyna Performance overlay. The quality is great, but I couldn't get past it not being full coverage. I have the CJ Pony Accelatec dash kit ready to go for the spring. It actually just arrived this week after a 3 month backorder.

Sponsored

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
Oh trust me, I did this for me, not you (metaphorically speaking of course).
[/QUOTE]

Good for you. Enjoy your fake carbon fiber interior trim begone or metaphorically speaking Cheapest Real CF.

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
I did the Dyna Performance overlay. The quality is great, but I couldn't get past it not being full coverage. I have the CJ Pony Accelatec dash kit ready to go for the spring. It actually just arrived this week after a 3 month backorder.
Can you please make a review of CJ Pony Accelatec dash kit after installation.

ADDGAMER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Can you please make a review of CJ Pony Accelatec dash kit after installation.
It won't happen until May but sure. It looks almost exactly like the ebay kit posted earlier in the thread. The tape placement is the exact same.

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
With overlays, how the original covers be removed if needed? Do you have to remove overlays first in order to gain access to the original covers(dash).

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
With overlays, how the original covers be removed if needed? Do you have to remove overlays first in order to gain access to the original covers(dash).
For the doors and the other pieces I did, the original trim piece is accessible (around the edges) and should snap apart like you would any other day, leaving the overlay in place on top of it.
Sponsored