Carbon Fiber Addicts Anonymous Thread

Eddi3ownz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, f150
You from what I’ve seen are the only one to buy the replacement caps on this forum. Let me ask does it seem super tight because Anderson composites states that it’s very hard to make a perfect model that will properly fit which is why there part has been delayed for about 18 months but hopefully will be released in Nov. And they aren’t the only ones that claim this. MPR also states it along with Shelby both these brands saying the only way to make sure it stays on at high speeds is apoxy which I don’t feel comfortable with. I’ll be honest carbon cartels interior stuff is great but question is will there UV protection and clear hold up to weather conditions.
Nope, wasn't tight at all. Basically all carbon cartel did was just buy the oem part, lay carbon fiber on top. Not sure about the uv protection, as iv only had it for a few days now. Ill update this form if anything changes, but I'm very happy with the fit of it. Check the video to see the fit yourself. It took me no more then 2 minuets to put them on
Sponsored

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Nope, wasn't tight at all. Basically all carbon cartel did was just buy the oem part, lay carbon fiber on top. Not sure about the uv protection, as iv only had it for a few days now. Ill update this form if anything changes, but I'm very happy with the fit of it. Check the video to see the fit yourself. It took me no more then 2 minuets to put them on
So it wasn’t tight? Tight would be good. Meaning it clipped in with no give. Tight would mean it fit like stock. Sounds like that’s what it does fit like. Sounds like it might even be A stock piece which is great. If it wasn’t tight it would rattle around. I already ordered so I’m hoping it is tight and not loose. Sorry I wasn’t more clear the way I meant it.

AceOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Mustang GT, 2005, 2011, 2016 Mustang GTPP (Code_Blu), 2016 GT350R (Bloo-Doo)
This is probably a good place to ask since y'all are CF addicts. If I wanted to do some serious panel replacement, where should I look?
Anderson Composites has been the best for me. I have used many of their parts and win tons of events with them. They hold up to Track use and TX Mile 187.7 mph so far!
You can use Code_Blu on the checkout page for a 20% discount on parts.

Check out my IG ==> aceone_performance for tons of pics

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I love mine also...lol the flat top and stripe makes you realize how most of the time you are driving with the wheels not straight ahead :)

Sponsored

avy15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Hey all!

Does anyone know of any vendors that sell interior carbon fiber pieces (i.e., radio console, far side air vents, other miscellaneous areas) that aren’t coated in rubber resin? I much prefer the hard pieces for their feel and look. I hope this makes sense.

Thank you!

Ed 718

TURBO JUNKIE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@ed718_bkny
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metal GT Premium
Does anyone make Carbon Fiber emblems like the GT decklid and 5.0 emblems?

Sponsored
OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Does anyone make Carbon Fiber emblems like the GT decklid and 5.0 emblems?
A couple companies used to. However Fords lawyers put the clamp on that as it was considered trademark infringement. I got a CF 5.0 badge but shortly there after everything dried up.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone seen the little scalloped area that's under the hand brake handle for sale ?

Cheers,

WD :like:

Ed 718

TURBO JUNKIE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@ed718_bkny
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metal GT Premium
A couple companies used to. However Fords lawyers put the clamp on that as it was considered trademark infringement. I got a CF 5.0 badge but shortly there after everything dried up.
I may try to wrap the emblems or find someone to hydro dip them

OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I may try to wrap the emblems or find someone to hydro dip them
I forgot to attach a pic lol.

Granted it a Guard and some people think it's weird but F em.

20201103_160857.jpg

skinnysaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Hey all!

Does anyone know of any vendors that sell interior carbon fiber pieces (i.e., radio console, far side air vents, other miscellaneous areas) that aren’t coated in rubber resin? I much prefer the hard pieces for their feel and look. I hope this makes sense.

Thank you!
I ordered some off CarbonCore. Website is a bit shady but it worked out. There is no customer support or phone number but I took a leap of faith off a YouTube review. I ordered the dash kit and the parts shipped from Hong Kong 4-5 weeks later. Only have the dash kit overlay and 1 piece radio overlay for now but pretty happy with the way it looks.
Sponsored