Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Cutting holes?
Will the AWE quads fit with AC diffuser? I had to cut mines because AWE them to fit the plastic diffuser from OEM and MP Concepts GT350 style diffusers.

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Will the AWE quads fit with AC diffuser? I had to cut mines because AWE them to fit the plastic diffuser from OEM and MP Concepts GT350 style diffusers.
I actually think, I've talked to U about this very topic before.
I really tried to do my research on this. Finding official product pictures and overlapping them, so see how it would line up. So I ended up with axle-backs designed for the 18+, as they sit a little different sidewise.
But I'll take some pictures and post it, when I have time to put in on the car. I'm renovating a house so my sparetime is close to nonexistent at the moment.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I actually think, I've talked to U about this very topic before.
I really tried to do my research on this. Finding official product pictures and overlapping them, so see how it would line up. So I ended up with axle-backs designed for the 18+, as they sit a little different sidewise.
But I'll take some pictures and post it, when I have time to put in on the car. I'm renovating a house so my sparetime is close to nonexistent at the moment.
I think I recall that conversation awhile back lol. I am curious of the 18+ style too and please post the pictures up if you run into any issues. I think for the 15+ quads, they sit more "outward" towards the side markers.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
installed a couple of covers under the hood. Not caring for the run of the mill plastic covers, or bright flash of aluminum.

CF offered a classy subdued functionality appearance.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_98d4.jpg

The black on the strut tower brace? Is electric tape, use it to test cosmetic ideas. Suggestions welcome, would like to find CF wrap to replace the tape.

Heat so far is not affecting the tape, surprised that it is holding on/up. Thinking some CF wrap will work out?

DSC_0094 copy.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Sponsored

zx2reme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Few pics of my wife's Ecoboost. Under hood, brake reservoir, fuse box cover, and coolant overflow cover. Outside, splitter, side skirts, Roush style winglets, mirror covers, and rear decklid cover.
20200422_145923.jpg
20200424_135110.jpg

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Got my AC diffuser on the car. Paired with AWE quads :handsinair:
Will post a separate thread on how it was to put on my EU car.
D0D796AF-FC78-4744-896C-CF3FEBAE60C1.JPG
So was a great fit without modifications?