Sponsored

Carbon Dynamics

FCEFED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 5.0
Not trying to bash this company at all but who has had a decent transaction with this business?
Sponsored

Nick610s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT
Not many, I ordered a spoiler off eBay from them, said it was in stock. Took 3 weeks to get. Once I got my tracking number, I saw that my spoiler came from China. I emailed them a few times over the period of purchase to shipment. I got my spoiler and it was in good condition well wrapped and no blemishes in the carbon. I've heard horror stories on here though if you do a search. My transaction was not bad, but their communication is slow (probably because they are In China) and the purchase to receive time was long 3.5 weeks.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
lol

OP
OP
FCEFED

FCEFED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 5.0
Yeah I saw a couple horror stories too late though. I messaged the owner and he said that he was just the owner and didnt have much to do with the company. Huh? If I was the owner I would want to make sure everything was headed in the right direction and customer service would be number 1. Without customers you dont have anything.

Nick610s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT
Yeah that's odd. Well good luck getting your product. I kinda saw too late too. Luckily I used pay pal for my purchase so if I didn't get it i could get my money back.

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
There are a few folks on here who had a good experience....

But then again, I'm sure there's a few Yugo cars out there that never had a malfunction.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
There are a few folks on here who had a good experience....

But then again, I'm sure there's a few Yugo cars out there that never had a malfunction.
:lol:

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
I was one of the few that got steering wheel exactly how i ordered, no incorrect one sent. But i believe they just send these overseas and get made. Either way i was lucky, took 2 months from shipping a wheel to them and receiving one. But with the other issues and lack of transparency, communication skills and quality assurance others have had i would not recommend them unless you wanna roll the dice. I'm happy with what i have it's unique piece.

Sad is they had some great ideas and some products just if you mess up and not quickly correct / address issues, you won't last long with the internet these days.

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
I ordered a steering wheel from them over two months ago. I have been told it's in the mail... That and I promise I won't cum in your mouth... I've giving them till Thursday and I'm filing my pay pal claim and then the hassle to get my core steering wheel back, that might just be a loss.

I do not recommend them at all

Sponsored

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
[MENTION=13160]ETCH[/MENTION] they posted on their FB page about batch 3. When they did with the last one i had to hit them up a couple times over 2 weeks to get me the tracking number. And i tried to tread lightly as not to piss anyone off when i did. but they eventually sent my tracking info.

https://www.facebook.com/carbondynamicss/?fref=ts

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
@ETCH they posted on their FB page about batch 3. When they did with the last one i had to hit them up a couple times over 2 weeks to get me the tracking number. And i tried to tread lightly as not to piss anyone off when i did. but they eventually sent my tracking info.

https://www.facebook.com/carbondynamicss/?fref=ts
i agree about treading lightly, but im over it with them now. their customer service is the worst ive ever dealt with. im a CEO of a small business. if my customer service was half as bad as CD i would have been out of business years ago.

i will retract everything i have said and written if the wheel ever shows up. im not counting on it though

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
They just blocked me from their facebook posting the links to all the negative reviews, asking if all the customers were taken care of since their parts were junk.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
So if they send everything over to China for production and all that, what is it they exactly even do here in the states? Or are they not even located here?

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
So if they send everything over to China for production and all that, what is it they exactly even do here in the states? Or are they not even located here?
Take Paypal payments.
Sponsored