Sponsored

Carbon Dynamics Help

Jade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT Guard
Hi All,

Sorry if this is a repost but I am not sure what to do. I ordered a GT350R spoiler from Carbon Dynamics over 3 three weeks ago and have yet to hear from them. I have called and emailed multiple times with no avail. They took my money the day of and didn't provide a tracking number. Not sure what to do next.

Thanks! :rant:
Sponsored

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
when you say no avail do you mean they dont answer the phone??
If thats the case just call your credit card company or paypal if you used that and have them pull the payment

Miglo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ PP 401A NAV in DIB
Have your bank do a charge back! There's limit on how many days they'll let go by before you get your money back, so the sooner you do it the better..

Keiferson22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT Premium
:popcorn:

Man a little research goes a long way. If you used paypal file a dispute, the money will be refunded almost immediately. If you didn't use PayPal, well that's unfortunate.

Just looked at their website and it looks like they ditched PayPal. I'm gonna guess they lost their ass with PayPal disputes and went strictly to credit card to make it difficult for the customer to dispute.

Unfortunate, hope it works out. If you are really, really, really patient you will eventually get your product but their is the extremely likely chance that it won't quite be what you ordered.

I was one of their many victims...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Bruuuuuh. hopefully you went through paypal... google search for the GT350 track spoiler and you'll find several other companies who actually have a an exact replica made out of carbon fiber. the CD one is taller than the OG GT350 spoiler.

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
This is so sad...

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All,

Sorry if this is a repost but I am not sure what to do. I ordered a GT350R spoiler from Carbon Dynamics over 3 three weeks ago and have yet to hear from them. I have called and emailed multiple times with no avail. They took my money the day of and didn't provide a tracking number. Not sure what to do next.

Thanks! :rant:
Carbon Dynamics doesn't have a great reputation on this forum for responding or getting your item to you in a timely manner, and sometimes the item is damaged. If damaged then a whole new set of problems.

If you can get your money back, I would suggest do it and go with a company that has a better rep for customer service even if you pay more.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
The quickest way to get a response from them, bash them on their facebook page and tell them you're filing a charge-back on your credit card (or paypal dispute)

I guarantee they'll answer you within an hour.

Keiferson22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT Premium
The quickest way to get a response from them, bash them on their facebook page and tell them you're filing a charge-back on your credit card (or paypal dispute)

I guarantee they'll answer you within an hour.
They'll delete your post and block you...

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT Guard
Hey Everyone,

Thank you guys for the help. I really appreciate it. I followed up with my bank and they opened a claim against them. They said they'd give me a credit 10days ago but I still don't have it in my account:/. It's bmo so I'm used to it lol.

When I do buy another one I was thinking about getting the hcm Carbon gt350r spoiler. Does anyone have experience with this company or any other suggestions? I want to make sure I don't get scammed again.

Cheers!

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
Hey Everyone,

Thank you guys for the help. I really appreciate it. I followed up with my bank and they opened a claim against them. They said they'd give me a credit 10days ago but I still don't have it in my account:/. It's bmo so I'm used to it lol.

When I do buy another one I was thinking about getting the hcm Carbon gt350r spoiler. Does anyone have experience with this company or any other suggestions? I want to make sure I don't get scammed again.

Cheers!
Go with Anderson Composites, you wont be disappointed.
Sponsored