Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
I keep it covered under the carport whenever I can, after a car wash, to prevent dirt, dust, pollen and whatever may be blowing on it. It does its job well.
Sponsored

OP
OP

1Bad_ShelbyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gt350R
Hey thanks guys for the feedback......I was curious as to what everyone

else thought of the quality, all my other covers are thicker and much softer,

.......... much more plush and multi layered, maybe I should have gotten a

California Car Cover...... almost like the Rolls Rice of car covers.... :cheers:

MDFilip

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Anyone order from Coverking? Seem to have much softer covers than the factory covers at a fraction of the price. Looks like a 4 layer multi weather soft cover for under $200

Sponsored

SchnellGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Cover looks great. Their website isn't super clear on which options to select for the non-R 350s. Has anyone ordered one of Coverking's Stretch Satin for the 19/20 350 with the factory swing?

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Cover looks great. Their website isn't super clear on which options to select for the non-R 350s. Has anyone ordered one of Coverking's Stretch Satin for the 19/20 350 with the factory swing?
The best car covers that I had ever owned and enjoyed were Covercraft Car Covers and I always went with the Form-Fit model and it comes in 6 different colors.

Aside from the many colors to choose from some of the other terrific features that I really liked was the very soft fabric which comes from the spandex used in the polyester knit.

The quality of the fabric also provides a great deal of paint protection and has helped me a great deal in the past.

If you didn't like the terrific quality of these car covers I would be quite surprised.

Good luck!

JW Pictures 6.jpg

DSCF1240.JPG

DSCF2391.JPG

Zuess765

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I would never put the OEM cover on my 350R. Its a scratch nightmare ready to happen, the material its made from is so harsh I just couldn't bring myself to put it on my car

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
I have had good luck with cover craft.
They have different types and from fairly cheap price wise to kinda pricy.
Mine is outdoor use so I get the best one they make for outdoors.
I have no idea how their indoor covers are. but might be worth a look.

Use the code "everyday" to get 10% off.
They sponsor the everyday driver tv show (motortrend) and the everyday driver podcast.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
The best car covers that I had ever owned and enjoyed were Covercraft Car Covers and I always went with the Form-Fit model and it comes in 6 different colors.

Aside from the many colors to choose from some of the other terrific features that I really liked was the very soft fabric which comes from the spandex used in the polyester knit.

The quality of the fabric also provides a great deal of paint protection and has helped me a great deal in the past.

If you didn't like the terrific quality of these car covers I would be quite surprised.

Good luck!

JW Pictures 6.jpg

DSCF1240.JPG

DSCF2391.JPG
Not so much on a convertible though. I tried one and it left red fuzz all over the top. A nightmare to remove. A lint roller helped...

Rusherific

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Here to second Covercraft, absolutely the best and fantastic fit on a niche car like ours. I have the OEM cover too but am keeping it boxed just as a nice to have if I ever sell.

carguy231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Anyone order from Coverking? Seem to have much softer covers than the factory covers at a fraction of the price. Looks like a 4 layer multi weather soft cover for under $200
Yup. My CoverKing is on my car every day in the brutal sun in the outside lot at work. They even replaced the original free when it started to degrade [white dust on the car]. I talked to the CK reps at SEMA in 2019 and they said 'send it back to us'. Mine is the Autobody Armor Custom [gray Class 3] which has the soft white inside cloth, and it was just over $300. For some reason it was cheaper to buy it through CARID than direct, although I did the warranty directly. And it has a five-year warranty. They custom-made it to fit my wing too. Not cheap, but worth it to me. Oh, and I wash it periodically, even though they say not to. It gets too full of pollen and dust after a while.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Yup. My CoverKing is on my car every day in the brutal sun in the outside lot at work. They even replaced the original free when it started to degrade [white dust on the car]. I talked to the CK reps at SEMA in 2019 and they said 'send it back to us'. Mine is the Autobody Armor Custom [gray Class 3] which has the soft white inside cloth, and it was just over $300. For some reason it was cheaper to buy it through CARID than direct, although I did the warranty directly. And it has a five-year warranty. They custom-made it to fit my wing too. Not cheap, but worth it to me. Oh, and I wash it periodically, even though they say not to. It gets too full of pollen and dust after a while.
Not ragging on you here but washing something thatā€™s not supposed to be washed will degrade the material.
I canā€™t imagine owning a car cover that you cannot wash. If the cover is doing itā€™s job, itā€™ll get plenty dirty.

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
I would never put the OEM cover on my 350R. Its a scratch nightmare ready to happen, the material its made from is so harsh I just couldn't bring myself to put it on my car
Iā€™ve have the Ford Shelby GT350 cover for nearly 5 years now and have had no scratches from using it. I have stated this in the past because it is a misconception that the cover from Ford is of low quality.
Sponsored