Canada Factory Order

Bloodham25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R.J
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2022 PP
Anyone from Canada in these parts able to tell me their experience with a factory order?

I ordered my car 4/21. I haven't received anything yet from my dealer. I feel like it's completely different from the states, where everything is sent to the customer, seems like everything is sent to the dealer.
Sponsored

Rob911

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 or 2022 Mustang
Anyone from Canada in these parts able to tell me their experience with a factory order?

I ordered my car 4/21. I haven't received anything yet from my dealer. I feel like it's completely different from the states, where everything is sent to the customer, seems like everything is sent to the dealer.
I have been waiting since April 2021... good luck.

I just posted the details on my wonderful mustang ordering experience, post title is "Ordering Nightmare".

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
I'd suggest finding something in dealer stock that matches or closely resembles your order.
Heck, keep an open mind and you may go in a different direction.

I had a Mischievous Purple on order, no build date for months and months.
I was at the dealer getting an oil change done on my '20 and a '22 Cyber Orange Metallic coupe fell into my lap.

Jeff22GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Ordered in November 2021. Haven’t hear anything…it’s absolutely insane the wait time

Ogopogo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Prem Vert, 2020 Mazda CX-5 GT Turb

I've asked about the 'communication' differences between US and Canada. Ford apparently has the US system on its 'implementation agenda' for Canada but there is no timeline.

FWIW, I ordered my car on the very first day 2022 orders were open, i.e. Oct 13 or 14, 2021 and still waiting. It is apparently on a rail car between Flat Rock and Calgary (before loading on an auto carrier for the rest of the trip).

Added: There are a number of 2022 Mustangs in stock at dealerships across BC so clearly ordering sequence does not translate to delivery sequencing. Hope to have mine by end of May.....perhaps wishful thinking.
Sponsored