Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Started a Facebook page. Aussie Facebook page for the Bullitt
Search for Aussie Mustang Bullitt Owners and Enthusiasts page
Come on over to www.IMBOC.com, which was the initial forum that was created for the first generation model. There are second and now third generation people now congregating there. Also, a registry is being maintained too.

PS - this is not to take away anything from this great forum. I love it here!!

Sponsored

Daved_XB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
1978 RS Camaro, 1975 XB Coupe, 1972 Challenger R/T, 1969 GTO
Wooo hoooo!! Checked vin in research maniacs today and Bang up come my Bullitt Build sheet - schedule for build in 5 days! you beauty!
How long does it take to get a VIN allocated? I have a 4 digit NSC order number, that I got back on the 4th of July but I've yet to see a VIN number.

Coyoterunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gaurd GT 6SPM
How long does it take to get a VIN allocated? I have a 4 digit NSC order number, that I got back on the 4th of July but I've yet to see a VIN number.
It will vary for car to car but mine was about 4 weeks from NSC to Vin

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Any of you Aussie Bullitt buyers got a recent update on when your 1st cars arrive?
My dealer here claims that Ford NZ are expecting the 1st shipment into Auckland about 20 September which puts them probably on the Tarago operated by Wallenius Wilhelmsen as usual.
It would be logical to expect that there would be Oz Bullitts on the same ship
Here's hoping
!

Coyoterunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gaurd GT 6SPM
My SA printed off and showed me my order Analysis sheet. This sheet is typically only used by the dealer and not viewed by the public or consumer.
At last analysis, my order showed delivery date to Melb estimated 27 OCT so if that’s still valid i’d expect NZ cars to arrive at least 1 week before that

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
My car has an expected delivery of early November.

Sponsored

Coyoterunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gaurd GT 6SPM
Does any one know if magnaride changes the stock height of the Mustang?
Looking at some of the American delivered cars it seems there are slight variations in height between cars although it may be photo angle.

In the states Magnaride is an option as apposed to Aussie Bullitt cars will be magnaride standard. It will be interesting to see if there is any difference in ride height when comparing non magnaride GT vs Bullitt here in Aust.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Looking at some of the American delivered cars it seems there are slight variations in height between cars although it may be photo angle.

In the states Magnaride is an option as apposed to Aussie Bullitt cars will be magnaride standard. It will be interesting to see if there is any difference in ride height when comparing non magnaride GT vs Bullitt here in Aust.

I'm not helping you out for two reasons.

One: You keep saying Magnaride, not Magneride. I have owned those shitbox Mitsubishi's in the past, and you keep reminding me of that.

Two: You will get your Bullitt before I get mine. You f#cking prick, I hate your guts.

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros

From what I've read the difference is supposed to be 5mm, my mate drove one the other day and reckoned it was 10mm. Still needs lowering :)

I drove one on the weekend and couldn't really tell if it was any lower, but it was rocking the new Forged wheels so it looked slightly different to what I'm used to

Coyoterunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gaurd GT 6SPM
Hahahahah - Jimmy G hang in there, the more they make the better they get at making them! :like:
Sponsored