Sponsored

BULLITT

JGS393

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
John Goss Special
Very possible as the position was last given over 2 days ago & I'm not about to pay $118 for satellite tracking of the ship... but if I look at the map, when the ships pop out of the canal & make a right turn (I'm assuming they turn right) then it seems that they pass the Coco's then the Galapago's islands & then get to NZ... but I could well be reading that wrong..

Bottom line is she's on a boat heading to me so long as the captain has updated the TomTom maps on the GPS he has stuck to the front window of the ship :wink:
Exciting news Dave! When are you expecting your Bullitt? I think the ships go to Auckland, then Brisbane and then Melbourne so I'd expect you'd have it for christmas:clap:

JGS393

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
John Goss Special
Hello All ,
as some of you may know , I was hunting down a Bullitt Since April this year , after my original dealer neglected my inquiry 6 March..... anyway fast foward to last Friday....
I get a phone call from another dealer who I ctced In April but i was given the usual bad news all sold etc etc .... however he took a deposit of 1K and told me to pray... well the prays were answered and I took delivery of a Bullitt yesterday , seems someone had dropped out and others on waiting list were not prepped for such a quick delivery !!
To say the car is unbelievable , is an understatement ..... the color , the sound , the presence ....this is truly a great car....
Will post some pics soon......any way that's my story.....

Yes Rooster69 I do remember your story, it was heartbreaking. I really felt for you. Sooooo glad to hear you ended up with your car, I'm sure of all the 700 that land in Australia yours will be the most treasured!!

Daved_XB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
1978 RS Camaro, 1975 XB Coupe, 1972 Challenger R/T, 1969 GTO
Exciting news Dave! When are you expecting your Bullitt? I think the ships go to Auckland, then Brisbane and then Melbourne so I'd expect you'd have it for christmas:clap:
The Dealer says he should have it the 15th of December & I should have it the following week... fingers crossed, I'd like to have it before Xmas

Rooster69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
Yes Rooster69 I do remember your story, it was heartbreaking. I really felt for you. Sooooo glad to hear you ended up with your car, I'm sure of all the 700 that land in Australia yours will be the most treasured!!
Thanks JGS for your kind words .... I still can't believe how this all finally panned out , and yes it will be treasured !!

Sponsored

Krispy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang GT S Code
Hello All ,
as some of you may know , I was hunting down a Bullitt Since April this year , after my original dealer neglected my inquiry 6 March..... anyway fast foward to last Friday....
I get a phone call from another dealer who I ctced In April but i was given the usual bad news all sold etc etc .... however he took a deposit of 1K and told me to pray... well the prays were answered and I took delivery of a Bullitt yesterday , seems someone had dropped out and others on waiting list were not prepped for such a quick delivery !!
To say the car is unbelievable , is an understatement ..... the color , the sound , the presence ....this is truly a great car....
Will post some pics soon......any way that's my story.....
Well done Rooster69. I got mine last week. Lovin it.
Evelyn 003.JPG

Nong

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual Fastback Lightning Blue
Great car but the Wheels!!!! look pretty ordinary to me with all the great choices Ford could have gone with.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Great car but the Wheels!!!! look pretty ordinary to me with all the great choices Ford could have gone with.
I reckon that the wheels complement the latest Bullitt just perfectly - a modern twist on the original.
Sponsored