Sponsored

Bullitt, Mach 1, R Spec

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I love my Bullitt and would not buy either of the other 2 over it. That being said I have modified it enough to suit my taste yet no one would know. I like that. No spoilers, no stripes not “look at me”. BUT as you are coming from a new Mustang already, the driving experience would probably not be that different so maybe the R Spec with supercharger will suit you better. No substitute for POWER!
Sponsored

shobotan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
RSPEC Mustang
Can I ask why you got an R Spec as a daily as opposed to a regular GT or Bullitt etc?
It was more the timing of the purchase. Bullitts were still new but sold out, Mach 1s had not been announced and I needed a replacement vehicle.
At the time I was looking at a Giulia QF or a Camaro, I liked the Mustang, but not enough to purchase anything that was on offer until the R-SPEC was announced. I enjoy driving manual cars, the prospect of stop/start traffic does not annoy me so I have no problem running it as a daily.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Haha, I know, I didn't want to come off as a dick and point that out. Just rolling with it baby!

But you do make a good point :thumbsup:
Hah, my bad. But cool, hopefully I at least said something that helps you make a decision. 👍

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 California GT: Black
In 2020 when i went to pickup my gt , dealer was a very nice old guy who had been with ford for like 20 yrs,
I saw a green rspec next to mine and at the time id never heard of it.
Dealer said thats the rspec, its 110k (or whatever it costs) but its way overpriced

Looks like these are going up in value the most out of bullit, gt, rspec
Sponsored