Sponsored

BULLITT

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Does it say anywhere on your local ford site about the GT350 intake manifold and larger throttle body? The UK Bullitt is rated at 454 hp (460ps) not the 480hp of the US version. You'll have to convert that into kw. Doesn't say anything about the uprated intake on the UK site and the small increase over the GT can be gained just using the cold air intake...
Look at the pic in post 244. You can see the rubber seal of the open airbox.

That RHD pre-production model has the GT 350 intake.
Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Look at the pic in post 244. You can see the rubber seal of the open airbox.

That RHD pre-production model has the GT 350 intake.
I see a CAI but you can’t see an 87mm throttle body. I hate to be sceptical but there’s so much missing from the US version so why also the lower power. Is this just a GT with a CAI and are we just paying for the paint and badges.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
I see a CAI but you can’t see an 87mm throttle body. I hate to be sceptical but there’s so much missing from the US version so why also the lower power. Is this just a GT with a CAI and are we just paying for the paint and badges.
Allow me to pour a little oil on this stormy sea.

The Bullitt goes without a 5.0 GT style plastic engine cover for one reason: the GT 350 manifold is too high to allow one to fit under the strut brace. Word has it that the RHD cars miss out on the strut brace for pedestrian impact reasons. If Ford were to sell a RHD Bullitt with a 5.0 GT intake manifold, they'd put an engine cover on it. There is no GT 350 intake engine cover, Ford don't make one.

Look at these two pics. RHD Bullitt vs 2018 RHD GT. There's clearly no engine cover on the Bullitt.

From that we can surmise that this RHD Bullitt has a GT 350 intake.

2018gtengine.jpg

rhdbullitt1.jpg

Daved_XB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
1978 RS Camaro, 1975 XB Coupe, 1972 Challenger R/T, 1969 GTO
Ok.. so I have a VIN now (happy days) how many others have a VIN? It's still not showing up in COTUS yet, I assume it takes a while for that to flow thru?

Sponsored

AussieBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I won't be happy if the Aussie Bullitt is missing all those things. In fact I will let my order go. The Aussie Ford page shows the gauges / brace and so on.
Glad I'm not in the first run.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Ok.. so I have a VIN now (happy days) how many others have a VIN? It's still not showing up in COTUS yet, I assume it takes a while for that to flow thru?
Don't get too excited. Export Bullitts for NZ & OZ don't show up in Cotus. Just keeping looking on researchmaniacs for your window sticker and then it will followed by a long period of total silence until you get some shipping details

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Just read on the facebook that someone has forked out $90k for this driveaway, A fool and their money......

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just read on the facebook that someone has forked out $90k for this driveaway, A fool and their money......
I saw that one too. Did seem a bit pricey eh...what's the official price meant to be? It's $20k over a manual GT...jesus. Even adding on mageride and recaro's its still what, maybe $15k more expensive?

Sponsored

Molligrub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
I saw that one too. Did seem a bit pricey eh...what's the official price meant to be? It's $20k over a manual GT...jesus. Even adding on mageride and recaro's its still what, maybe $15k more expensive?
I've gotten mine for $82K (in WA).....I thought this was reasonable for a 'special edition' GT with Magneride, B&O 1000W 12spk sound system, GT350 air intake etc. AND, still cheaper than the 2018 GT auto convertible ($85K).

Have also had confirmation that first batch of Bullitts are arriving on the Titania:
CF827-TTA_Schedule-page-001.jpg

Last edited:

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
New issue of Motor has a Bullitt feature.

No new news in there. Pics and test is of a USDM LHD pre-production car with no strut brace and a standard 5.0 GT inlet manifold and engine cover.

Still, nice pic on the front!!

motormag.jpg

AussieBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
The retail with onroads and taxes is 89k with Recaro seats drive away. Price up a 2018 /19 GT with same spec and the Bullitt is only a few k more .

82k is a great deal with Recaros.

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I've gotten mine for $82K (in WA).....I thought this was reasonable for a 'special edition' GT with Magneride, B&O 1000W 12spk sound system, GT350 air intake etc. AND, still cheaper than the 2018 GT auto convertible ($85K).

Have also had confirmation that first batch of Bullitts are arriving on the Titania:
CF827-TTA_Schedule-page-001.jpg
$82k i think is reasonable. It's Option up a stock manual with Magneride and Recaro's bridges the gap, add in a couple mods (though exclude B&O as that's standard on all 2019), and limited edition, i think it's fair. $90k on the other hand is taking the piss imo

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Not sure if Steve's Bullitt (Molligrub) has Recaros. Driveaway $82-$83K standard seats and $85-$86K Recaros are the typical prices. Car cover is another $750 or so on top of that.

Regardless, $82K is a great price.
Sponsored