Sponsored

BULLITT

Rooster69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
Assuming that this is the Intelligent Oil-Life Monitor to which you refer, you can easily reset it yourself using the dash display controls.

Can't help with your Bullitt enquiry, sorry.
That's the one ...but I guess if I hadnt of gone in ...I wouldn't have found out the bad news re the Bullitt....
Cheers
Sponsored

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Can anyone help.....I'm in Brisbane Northside I inquired with my original dealer 6 March ref the Bullitt , but was told blah blah not sure etc ......I then ctced another dealer who took a deposit $ 1K but said I was on a waiting list as there allocation had been sold and if someone drops off I'm I think 2nd in line for the waiting list.....

Ford have stayed mum on whether we'll get more than this first round of 700 MY 2019 cars. I asked the question and got the standard response. I'm fairly sure there will be a second batch next year....we're now too big a Mustang market to ignore.

If you miss out, get your deposit back and jump in again in twelve months.

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Ford have stayed mum on whether we'll get more than this first round of 700 MY 2019 cars. I asked the question and got the standard response. I'm fairly sure there will be a second batch next year....we're now too big a Mustang market to ignore.

If you miss out, get your deposit back and jump in again in twelve months.
Look I know it's bloody disappointing (I can feel the disappointment through the internet), but I genuinely believe that more than 700 will come to Oz. I agree that the market is too big with too much growth potential to ignore.

It's also worth noting that there are some serious versions of the Mustang that are yet to hit our shores. I reckon those versions from 2019/20 will hit our shores. If I could be certain that the 350R (and up) were coming to Australia in RHD trim then I'm sorry but Steve McQueen can keep his version of the car and I'd be in the 350R queue now.

Copie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Look I know it's bloody disappointing (I can feel the disappointment through the internet), but I genuinely believe that more than 700 will come to Oz. I agree that the market is too big with too much growth potential to ignore.

It's also worth noting that there are some serious versions of the Mustang that are yet to hit our shores. I reckon those versions from 2019/20 will hit our shores. If I could be certain that the 350R (and up) were coming to Australia in RHD trim then I'm sorry but Steve McQueen can keep his version of the car and I'd be in the 350R queue now.
We will never get the 350, plain and simple as it does not meet emissions/noise ADRs

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
^^^^Struth Copie....I see you've thanked a single post over two years, and it was about black Sikaflex!!

Man you are one hard nut to crack.....but then again, you are in a steel box :)

Sponsored

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
We will never get the 350, plain and simple as it does not meet emissions/noise ADRs
I’ve also heard this and we won’t get the GT500 either as Ford Australia don’t want to contribute to RHD engineering and certification.

As for the Bullitt you need to keep up a dialogue with the dealer; a lot depends on the relationship you have with them.

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That's the one ...but I guess if I hadnt of gone in ...I wouldn't have found out the bad news re the Bullitt....
Cheers
I would ph around different dealers in other states that m sure there are some left even try a car broker

Rooster69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
I would ph around different dealers in other states that m sure there are some left even try a car broker
Thanks mate , will try ....like I said if I hadn't sent my dealer an email on the 6th March ( I would say guaranteeing me one ).....I wouldn't be this annoyed.
But I guess that's life ....suffice to say I will never buy or take my car back to this dealer again...

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
I’ve also heard this and we won’t get the GT500 either as Ford Australia don’t want to contribute to RHD engineering and certification.

As for the Bullitt you need to keep up a dialogue with the dealer; a lot depends on the relationship you have with them.
The thing that I see is that Ford has generated something like 130K worth (globally) of RHD vehicles since 2015. That is a reasonable revenue stream that would not be ignored even in Michigan. There is a (reasonably) common donor chassis and while I get the argument about emissions standards the US is moving closer to us in key state markets (California etc).

So Ford Australia may in the end be in a position where they are being provided with a new hero car to sell - whether they like it or not. Fingers crossed. Just had a watch of the Jay Leno's Garage review of the 2015 350R. What a car.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
With the dark green body and the red brakes does anyone think the new Bullitt would look better with red tail lights ?
Any plans to change yours with tints etc?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
With the dark green body and the red brakes does anyone think the new Bullitt would look better with red tail lights ?
There is a school of thought which says that the US lights are a very good (better) look. Not just for the Bullitt. :)

Last edited:

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
^^^^Struth Copie....I see you've thanked a single post over two years, and it was about black Sikaflex!!

Man you are one hard nut to crack.....but then again, you are in a steel box :)
Ha ha, I noticed that the one thanks has now been removed. Must have been given in a serious lapse of judgement.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
I'm not really a fan of dog-dick-red brake calipers, I'd prefer that the dirty underbelly of a car not be the focus of attention. However, I can't see myself painting them. They're a signature part of the Bullitt package.

Yeah, I think I'll be looking into the tints.

I’ll be keeping my Bullitt 100% stock standard.
In line with my dirty underbelly philosophy above....first mod, painting the muffler bodies flat black.

muffler2.jpg

Ha ha, I noticed that the one thanks has now been removed. Must have been given in a serious lapse of judgement.
Yeah I don't fkn get it.

Back when Olivia was getting physical, I was in the military and I learned a valuable life lesson. The knobs above me spent a few weeks on a man-management course, and when they came back they'd all changed. Less barking orders, more thanks for a job well done.

On this forum, it costs nothing to click the thanks button and doing so encourages the guy to keep contributing good info. That's what forums are fkn for.....sharing thoughts and information.

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
In line with my dirty underbelly philosophy above....first mod, painting the muffler bodies flat black.

muffler2.jpg

You won’t have to paint the mufflers as all export mustangs get the black under body spray all over the exhaust and mufflers
Sponsored