Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
8C2B7168-846B-4BD2-91F3-9FB88E86DE8A.jpeg
4E1B7D45-A698-496F-B139-5E44BF929AFC.jpeg
Hello guys,
Been silent for a good while, just been enjoying the car and not been doing much to it.
Took it on Friday for her first mot and third service to the independent Garage where I bought it from and when I went back to pick it up they had a surprise for me.
Yeap they had a brand new Bullitt delivered.
Knowing them pretty well they wanted to give me first shot at it.
What should I do???
Could pick it up tomorrow if wanted
Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Buy it. Buy it now.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Less forum chat, more buying Bullitt.

Honestly in your shoes, i’d probably go for it. There’s more “specialness” to the Bullitt IMO, and if you’re seriously tempted then you’ve probably already answered your own question lol

Sponsored

OP
OP

Ant18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
Less forum chat, more buying Bullitt.

Honestly in your shoes, i’d probably go for it. There’s more “specialness” to the Bullitt IMO, and if you’re seriously tempted then you’ve probably already answered your own question lol
Guys you are really not helping me being sensible lol
Been wanting it since it was announced, was stupid enough to not put my name on the order list at the time and now gone have to pay a nice commission to the garage for it. Just been asking myself is it really worth all the extra money over a new GT?
Hey oh only leave once, I'll probably ended up posting pics of the collection Tomo night

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
8C2B7168-846B-4BD2-91F3-9FB88E86DE8A.jpeg
4E1B7D45-A698-496F-B139-5E44BF929AFC.jpeg
Yep, they had a brand new Bullitt delivered. Knowing them pretty well, they wanted to give me 1st shot at it. What should I do??? Could pick it up tomorrow if wanted.
Go for it ... after all, it's only money, right? Forty (40) years from now, & your sitting there w/your grand kids on your knee ... what would you rather tell 'em, that you once owned a Geo or a Pontiac Aztek or a Prius ... or a frickin' Bullitt Mustang? And, if they're old enough to be sitting on your knee, & you haven't watched the 'Bullitt' movie w/them yet ... well, that's just bad grand-parenting!!! Right now, the only current Mustang w/greater visual recognition might be the GT350. And, if you put 'em side by side, & put it up to a public vote ... methinks the Bullitt just might prove more popular from a visual standpoint. Spend those $$$, young man. After all, if you don't spend 'em on the Bullitt, you will just waste 'em on ... well, you know. :giggle:

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
Sense and logic is irrelevant... nothing to do with this

Buy it!

End

N2O2HE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hard to explain it, but I love my Bullitt WAY more than my GT PP1.......weird but true, not to mention way more comments, glances, and thumbs ups from the public.

DO IT!

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
In a way, it’s akin to a piece of history.

Do it.

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Go for it as the MY19 is a vast improvement over your old one, active exhaust, Recaros seats, B and O stereo, Michelin tyres, more power along with digital dash :thumbsup::sunglasses:

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Guys you are really not helping me being sensible lol
Been wanting it since it was announced, was stupid enough to not put my name on the order list at the time and now gone have to pay a nice commission to the garage for it. Just been asking myself is it really worth all the extra money over a new GT?
Hey oh only leave once, I'll probably ended up posting pics of the collection Tomo night
How much do they want for it? There's one on Autotrader for 60k. Is it that one?

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Honestly, I wouldn't. I don't think the improvements are worth the extra cash (ÂŁ55k is a massive premium) and don't like the look of it that much. If Ford were to bring a GT350 over then that would be a different story.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Go for it as the MY19 is a vast improvement over your old one, active exhaust, Recaros seats, B and O stereo, Michelin tyres, more power along with digital dash :thumbsup::sunglasses:
All that for only 10 grand more than the 15-17 model :giggle:

Or 20 grand more in this case :shock:
Sponsored