Sponsored

Built Motor Failure - After 1000 miles??

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I asked a question about Boostworks and I had someone write me a Horror story and send me videos of his torn apart car being dragged in pieces because they never finished the car after a year. Sorry for your issues man. I have no idea who I'm going to get my engine from if I get to that point. I'll probably just buy a new car, lol.

(Not implying that's who the OP had issues with, just a story about them.)
Sponsored

OP
OP
cdmustang2016

cdmustang2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Like I said the engine builder has been stand up with all of this after light was shed on the situation to them.

Fast351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
All involved are working together at this point to get this resolved. No one has discussed $$ in either direction. My focus is why this happens and how to plan and safeguard for this not to happen again.
You're asking too much from 93. Switch to E85 or dial the boost back. That's really the only two options...

OP
OP
cdmustang2016

cdmustang2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
You're asking too much from 93. Switch to E85 or dial the boost back. That's really the only two options...
The prior boost levels set up were collaboration between the performance shop and tuner. Who said it was safe. It wasn't. I have switched tuners and everyone else and set up is now running over 4lbs less boost, dyno'd 775rwhp on 93 and timing it capped to be safe. Watched the dyno in person. Cold air helped the hp a lot for that pull. I got a lot of bad advise before.
Sponsored