Sponsored

Build Week 4/20/15

ccassity85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Ugh I just saw on COTUS my delivery date got pushed back to the 16th (another 9 days). Hopefully in a couple days it will go back up to a somewhat earlier date.
I also have just been pushed back 5 days to May 11th.
Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Ugh I just saw on COTUS my delivery date got pushed back to the 16th (another 9 days). Hopefully in a couple days it will go back up to a somewhat earlier date.
I also have just been pushed back 5 days to May 11th.
You guys are welcome to PM me with your VINs so I can check on your orders.

Deysha

OP
OP

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

MichelBee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic EB Convertible
My EDD was changed to 05/05 on my blend date of 04/20 and since then I've been stuck at "awaiting shipment".
I talked to my dealer yesterday and no updates since the 20th. I'm starting to get worried I will end up like some of the horror stories floating on the forum. Their cars have been at the plant for 4 weeks or more with no end date or satisfactory explanation.
I guess I need to more patient or stop looking for updates.

Sponsored

comagt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
My EDD was changed to 05/05 on my blend date of 04/20 and since then I've been stuck at "awaiting shipment".
I talked to my dealer yesterday and no updates since the 20th. I'm starting to get worried I will end up like some of the horror stories floating on the forum. Their cars have been at the plant for 4 weeks or more with no end date or satisfactory explanation.
From someone who has already been sucked into the abyss. Look away, just forget it exists and wait for the dealer to call for its arrival. :)

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black V6 Vert, manual, 051A, 3:55, no spoiler
Where in Canada?

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black V6 Vert, manual, 051A, 3:55, no spoiler
I see. So it's coming by RAIL according to the Window Sticker? If so, the only way it's coming is the Detroit-London-Toronto-Montreal CN or CP lines.

Perhaps they need to load the train up first. I wonder if they will stick us in the same train and boot my unit off in Toronto?

Whatever, good luck on it. If I see mine go to "in transit", I'll let you know.

ccassity85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Anyone from our group pick their car up yet? I still have an EDD of 5/11 but the car is still in Awaiting Shipment status (convoy).

Sponsored
OP
OP

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Anyone from our group pick their car up yet? I still have an EDD of 5/11 but the car is still in Awaiting Shipment status (convoy).

I'm still "in transit" with an EDD of 5/16/15

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
How long have you been in awaiting shipment?

MichelBee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic EB Convertible
My Status hasn't changed since production was completed on 04/20. I'm still showing an EDD of 05/05. So something has to give before tomorrow.

I checked last Friday 05/01 with my dealer and confirmed on his system that no updates where made since 04/20. Status says "Produced" but nothing on transportation.

Good luck to all

CaptainCrash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Mine had a blend date of 4/20.

Mine shows 1 day to delivery. So tomorrow is the delivery date on the website. It changed yesterday from 3 days to 1 day. Fingers crossed. :clap2:
Sponsored