Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
So who is still awaiting shipment besides me?
Car #1 is still in limbo. Awaiting Shipment and no EDD. 1FA6P8CF5F5391183
Sponsored

seivwrig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
Well, I'm still waiting. It has been 11 weeks since I ordered. Jeff said my vehicle is in Texas. My EDD has changed to 4/19. I sent an email to my dealer. I'm ready for this wait to be over.

OP
OP
drbrian722

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
From the great and powerful COTUS;
10.JPG

Annoyingly, I've been tracking my train and it's still in Ohio! A few more stops in Pennsylvania and New York and it should hopefully get to my dealer next week.
I thought waiting for a VIN was rough! :doh:

mjhousto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB, 50 Years AP
I'm still awaiting shipment with no EDD.

Redsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Mine still says "awaiting shipment" in COTUS but the dealer contacted me and said his resources show an ETA of 4/18... I asked Jeff if he could confirm and he said that the system still shows awaiting shipment... I'm confused at this point but hope the dealership resources are accurate. Is it possible COTUS has failed to update for some of us? Jeff made it sound like they are only in control upto the point when they release the car then everything after is upto the transportation company.

My fingers are crossed for 4/18

Sponsored

OP
OP
drbrian722

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Mine still says "awaiting shipment" in COTUS but the dealer contacted me and said his resources show an ETA of 4/18... I asked Jeff if he could confirm and he said that the system still shows awaiting shipment... I'm confused at this point but hope the dealership resources are accurate. Is it possible COTUS has failed to update for some of us? Jeff made it sound like they are only in control upto the point when they release the car then everything after is upto the transportation company.

COTUS should not be taken as the definitive source.
Take a look at this screen shot from right now;
Capture.JPG

COTUS still shows it as in transit... it's not, it was at the dealer around Halloween! It wintered in the show room and I used it for wife/daughter approval for me to order the car in late January.

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Well my dealer and ford service have told me that it's a railcar shortage with the train company. Not surprisingly, when you Google "ford railcar shortage" articles start popping up from march/april 2015 talking about it. That DIB gt on the dealer's lot without PP is looking mighty appealing lol. I've waited this long, whats another few weeks?

GigaHz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2012 Taurus SHO
Me too! No car yet.

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq

Who is your dealer, if you don't mind my asking?

Sponsored

01Moch1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Vehicle(s)
01 GT Convertible 66 coupe 07 F150 12 V6 Camry
Who is your dealer, if you don't mind my asking?
It's landmark, same as me. Our cars were built on the same day but COTUS is showing me an EDD of 4/24 for mine. Landmark told me mine's expected next week sometime but didn't get any more specific.

aloc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NYC MTA
Dealers suck, and now am happening to think so does Ford! I kist hope they got our mustangs right. :)

aloc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NYC MTA
It's landmark, same as me. Our cars were built on the same day but COTUS is showing me an EDD of 4/24 for mine. Landmark told me mine's expected next week sometime but didn't get any more specific.
Do you get updates call from ur dealer or you call them for
Update?

Redsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I've periodically txted my sales guy to see if he's gotten any updates that aren't shown in COTUS.

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq
I found out yesterday mine is in-state, but I am not familiar with Landmark, and I don't know how similar the shipping route would be.
Sponsored